The LED Lights Thread...

Ordered one of these as a tester today and it arrived worked fine. Just ordered another for my rear interior lights (as I have a sun roof :) ) and now also going to order the map lights in LED as well.

The standard skoda ones look so dim compared to the LED.

Once all have arrived ill get a shot of both lights on.

Thanks to the links from others on this topic :thumbup:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WHITE-LED-INTERIOR-BULB-SKODA-FABIA-OCTAVIA-SUPERB-VRS-/350308130593?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item518ffddf21#ht_2136wt_1156

All now put in and working. Will get photos in the dark in the next few days.

Now for the boot light....

Boot light is a W5W, you need an LED that shines in all directions for it to work properly. I had some white ones that only shone forward and, well didnt look that great. Put a green on in that shines in all directions and looks great, especially at night.

I want someone to rig up some lights in the vents in the boot and make a tutorial so I can do it too.

Boot light is a W5W, you need an LED that shines in all directions for it to work properly. I had some white ones that only shone forward and, well didnt look that great. Put a green on in that shines in all directions and looks great, especially at night.

I want someone to rig up some lights in the vents in the boot and make a tutorial so I can do it too.

Cheers on the tip for the boot

Just a heads up that removing the boot side panels is a bitch. I wanted to install the side hooks which unfortunately my car came without and it took me almost 2 hours just to remove :(

Regarding the boot light you just pop it out and un-clip it from the connection. If you want to do it without buying the whole unit sold on ebay or superskoda you need to do some soldering.

http://viewitem.eim.ebay.gr/SKODA-ROOMSTER-2006-Courtesy-Interior-Boots-Light-LED/280672735444/item

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!, bulbs for DRLS arrive do not work ?, P21W no errors no work either any ideas listed for side indicators and stop light, so in theory should have worked right?, 21 smd so would have been brill if they worked so has anyone replaced these P21W with these error free ones and are they workingemoticon-0106-crying.gif

Hi i have the Same problem tried them today didnt work tried them the other way round still didnt work and to top it off my original bulbs wont light now!! Ive checked the fuse but nothing and no warning lights are shown up that any bulbs are out.

What could it be if the fuse is ok??

Im scunnered

Hi i have the Same problem tried them today didnt work tried them the other way round still didnt work and to top it off my original bulbs wont light now!! Ive checked the fuse but nothing and no warning lights are shown up that any bulbs are out.

What could it be if the fuse is ok??

Im scunnered

NO my original bulbs work fine these ones must been faulty pete notts on here has a set that work but cannot find them HQ LIGHTS

Nope mine have stopped I don't understand why they would stop if I'm doing something wrong can someone correct me

your OEM's should still work fuse shouldnt have blown?, mine are fine ive ordered another set from hq lighting so these should be fine cross fingers and everything else

have you tried them both ways round?

Aye marttyn tried both ways no joy, swapped them around no joy got money back but told me to keep them "pete from notts " gave me a link and ive bought the ones hes got and they are fine so wait and see again, still waiting for the interior light hopefully theyll arrive soon its getting a dry day is the bummer nowemoticon-0148-yes.gif

Ive not got a clue then maybe they reset when driving? All i remeber is i put one led in with the oem in the other oem was working but led not. I replaced the Oem one and it didnt work both ways had a look to see if the other oem was working and that had stopped.

Very Strange

Ive not got a clue then maybe they reset when driving? All i remeber is i put one led in with the oem in the other oem was working but led not. I replaced the Oem one and it didnt work both ways had a look to see if the other oem was working and that had stopped.

Very Strange

strange they will not reset under the steering wheel bottom of dash were the fuses are there is a cover the switch is there, switch it of and on have checked the fuse

did that although i dont know what the on position is now checked the fuse all good. Hopefully it just through a wobbler and will fix itself ( i hope or itll be a wee trip to the dealers)

Right found the fuse seems I was looking at the incorrect one oems sorted I'll try these LEDs that everyone else is getting

Marco they seem very good little blue but anything is better than the OEM cost me just over £16 but going through eBay may be a little cheaper ;)