New colours and interior for the VRS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, why can't we have that option? It actually makes the interior look quite sporty, similar in style to the 911 GT3 specials. Makes my black leather clad interior look a bit sombre :'( .

Stitching doesn't float my boat but I must admit the cars colour is rather striking. Be like driving a massive lime sherbet :rofl::giggle:

Edited by HWMBO - Mark

I LIKE IT! Miles nicer than the blue... (Runs away before the others can lynch him...) Makes me wonder - it was bad enough fantasising about a yellow or an anthracite grey one. Now I've got three to dream about!

Just checked - you can have Platingrau as well - Platinum Grey, I expect it is in English. Less exciting, that one.

Edited by ndicki

No problem Bry, we can do it by paypal, like the last time :giggle:

(love your big fin fishing thread :yes: )

Excellent Mike, you order it for me and send it over, and I'll send you the 54Eu straight away via Paypal :thumbup:

I like the green but know that people seeing you coming in mirror will at a distance mistake you for the inferior micro petrol engined Fabia II that would kill my soul! Seats are nice and good to have choices but not ones I have I like more.

I think I'd need to see it "In The Flesh" (so to speak) first before parting with my cash, as it's hard to tell what it's like from a photograph, the lighting, the colour keys of the camera & your pc can make things looks slightly different from the actual thing.

So if when I see it personally, I like it then I have it, otherwise it will be a Blue one.

Thats a large car to have that green paint on. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should and just stop for a minute and think what it will be like five years from now - not quite so cutting edge. I reckon the green will age terribly a bit like the God awful purple that Vauxhall used to offer the MkII Corsa in!