What made you choose your username?

grr666

• 1 year later...

Nout exciting here either. Mine came from back in my teenage online gaming days (CS and DOD mainly all on 56K). Been known by more people for over half my life now as FUBAR, rather than my other name. 

jammy german chap ( usually another 4 letter word starting with c ) from old golfing days . when I played apparently so many lucky shots that the name stuck (refer to gary player "the more I practised the luckier I got ". have german sounding surname and 13 as it is lucky  

Mine is the initials of my first forum username ( egosoft.com - very good space games - especially the ones that I'm in the credits ;) ) in the 1990s and the additional 1901 is a random year. It's not my birth year! ;)

Oh good one wardy ;) yes, most amusing :p lol

I haven't looked but I imagine I already replied to this thread when it was started two years ago!

Haha, think I did as well but couldn't remember. So I posted again :-)

When I first started work my nick-name was- Roger the Lodger, which is part of a little ditty, It wasn't the almighty who lifted her nightie, it was- ROGER THE LODGER, THE SOD! So for a user name I wanted something snappier and shorter than RTL. hence Rog Dodge. (I didn't fancy Rog Lodge or Lodger).