What made you choose your username?

grr666

Originally I went for CT17, convoy number on my Camel Trophy Defender.

ct17.jpg

But sold that and bought my Nissan, so went with the number plate I've had since 2005.

img0354nb.jpg

My company has Fox in the name. :)

• Like 1

Ummmmm mine.................................................emoticon-0114-dull.gif

I run iMacs' iPads' and an iPhone 4 Of course, as well as being a bit of a techie with apple produce , but I bet most of you had worked that out already

When friends buy apple products, they call me up and say "I hear you're a bit of a Mac demon (Macdemon) and the rest is just history emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

My panda avatar was sent to me by a friend, and he reckons it looks a bit like me haahaa

In my younger days :o I used to be into my gizmo's, I also had a 12" gremlin cuddly toy (Gizmo) that travelled all over Europe and Scandinavia in the windscreen of my truck when I used to do continental driving (my son now has custody of Gizmo and it his favourite cuddly toy)

However Gizmo had already been taken a month before I joined Briskoda (by someone who hardly ever posted then left FFS! :giggle: ) so I added my DOB to the 'Gizmo'.

My name is John and my toy is a Rover P6B

rover24-3-11002-1.jpg

I love those cars :thumbup:

Jigger is the nickname my step dad gave me because I was always out the back of our house in the jigger (slang for alleyway where I'm from) fiddling with me bike. 72 is year of birth.

So that lays to rest the racist implications some bell end tried to pull me up on a few years ago on this site ;)

Mine is my initials, the 1 is just an add on, as mdk was already taken on an email i used to use.

So mdk1 it was and i use it on all forums that i go on.

Can you guess how I got mine?..

I wanted to be James H, but that was already taken, and JJ was too short. So decided upon Jim H. Briskoda was the first internet forum I ever joined, I am now Jim H on a few other ones.

I ran a major project installing Phophoric Acid dosing plants at water treatment works.

On other forums (fora?) I am Crypto because I ran another major project installing devices to monitor the bug Cryptosporidium at water treatment works. Crypto was already taken at Briskoda. :'(

Had 16 valve Peugeot gtis and Rallye for nigh on ten years so moving over to Diesel and Skoda was a Newera for me.

Billysbones was from a pogues song:

Thats two of us who have used Music for their Usernames :thumbup: There must be more out there. Postman Pat is named after the TV show theme song you know :giggle:

Edited by Lady Elanore