What made you choose your username?

grr666

"Flintstone" was the name given to me by the late Rob Arthur (co-driver to Tony Pond and Jim McRae among others), after I entered the Thames Ditton Foot Rally dressed as Fred Flintstone and in a Flintstone car. I'm known by that name in other, motorsport, forums.

The name on its own was already used in here though, so I added an initial and a number.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great topic!

wright = my surname, cnc = because I'm a cnc machinist and 2009 = the year I bought my first cnc machine and just for completeness my profile pic is of my lid from my younger racing days in karting (its less offensive than my face) :makeup:  ;)

Wrighty :thumbup:

A guy I worked with always called 'Heath'. He was a bit punchy from his boxing days and always got my name wrong. It became a bit of a joke with the lads, and the name stuck with me. So now I use it for forums etc. :)

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...