Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Are the rear lights fly eye or tint film.

Fly eye mate. 

It's apparently fully legal, and it's like 8 quid for enough to do all 4 lights.

e/ I think it looks real decent as well, looks like black tint until you're up close.

It's super easy to apply as well, obviously there's no awkward bubbles or anything which you get with tint.

Them wheels looking beast graveltrap, love the fat/thick alloys on fabs.

Edited by AdamOP94

Your dashboar lighting and lighting for the switches looks very classy. did you do this yourself??

Thanks very much, the car was already converted when I bought it, but Dark_Hero is the man to speak to regarding converting them, he has carried out several dash changes for a few forum members now.

• Like 1

va8arery.jpg

A quick wash

Not sure what I am thinking as I am off shooting tomorrow (numerous muddy farm tracks and rural roads) and then off across to Huddersfield on the motorway for an hour.. It'll be back to square one by tomorrow evening.

JRJG

• Like 1

Put some 12mm spacers on today to clear the brembos that are going on tonight and also put a headunit in, love how wide the front looks now :)

bb2db349938eaa0ce2a8a2b0dd8eca65.jpg

83e04fa08fd7bed2a7d61bcc45f3d51c.jpg

01474fef8f9fc68a955bb3abd2b5ea6c.jpg

I have that same head unit, really nice, but the bluetooth sync forgets the device every so often, meaning I have to manually re-sync it. It's a bit annoying, I think it may be because I swap between my phone and my tablet sometimes...