What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

jonny boy

The amount of people driving around with the nearside mirror folded in because they can't be assed to either lean over or to get out and go and flick it open :@ makes me so angry. The police should be able to ticket them for driving without due care and attention. 

What would the cops ticket them for? Having an LH external mirror is not mandatory if you have a central one.

Some knob in a Golf nearly writing my car off for me this morning, by not filtering correctly in to my lane.  :x :swear:  He daren't' look at me when I drove past.  And not to long before that he raced over a Zebra Crossing when a kid on his bike was trying to cross.  :wall:

The idiot that sat in the outside lane on the A90 towards the Forth Road Bridge this morning at 60mph (limit is 70) without passing anything but maintaining the same gap to the car in the inside lane. The effect of this was to hold about 20 cars behind him until people decided to undertake him (even after the fourth or fifth car did it he didn't even think about moving over). I was about car 10 so ended up stuck there until my junction came up and I could get of the road.

The idiot that sat in the outside lane on the A90 towards the Forth Road Bridge this morning at 60mph (limit is 70) without passing anything but maintaining the same gap to the car in the inside lane. The effect of this was to hold about 20 cars behind him until people decided to undertake him (even after the fourth or fifth car did it he didn't even think about moving over). I was about car 10 so ended up stuck there until my junction came up and I could get of the road.

That is when it would be handy to have them James Bond gadgets where it comes out of your wheel and slashes his tyres and car up. ;)

That is when it would be handy to have them James Bond gadgets where it comes out of your wheel and slashes his tyres and car up. ;)

Oh if only - would have been so satisfying. Did notice he was driving a certain brand of German car with a three pointed star on it :swear:

Oh if only - would have been so satisfying. Did notice he was driving a certain brand of German car with a three pointed star on it :swear:

Usually it's the twunts in a certain german car that has a logo for an old aeroplane blades or ones that look like the Olympic rings.

Usually it's the twunts in a certain german car that has a logo for an old aeroplane blades or ones that look like the Olympic rings.

No it wasn't one of those two this time - as Chris said a berk in a merc

Don't they only work on Fords (film) and Lancias (book)?

The woman behind me, it's not what I would call raining, you don't even need the windscreen wipers on, but noooo, she had her wipers on the second setting! Why?! Just why?! :wall:

Perhaps they were doing what mine did one day on drive to work - water in rear washer = fronts on constant until i could find a fuse diagram and pull the correct one to shut them up...

Perhaps they were doing what mine did one day on drive to work - water in rear washer = fronts on constant until i could find a fuse diagram and pull the correct one to shut them up...

No I believe she was just weird 

The woman behind me, it's not what I would call raining, you don't even need the windscreen wipers on, but noooo, she had her wipers on the second setting! Why?! Just why?! :wall:

I've got to do it in Clio as setting one switches to auto wipers which is just useless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got to do it in Clio as setting one switches to auto wipers which is just useless

This was a VW Caddy people carrier, I don't see auto wipers putting them on the said speed for the little amount of rain there was (seriously it was a quick light mist if you would and that was that)

• Like 2

This was a VW Caddy people carrier, I don't see auto wipers putting them on the said speed for the little amount of rain there was (seriously it was a quick light mist if you would and that was that)

No my auto wiper setting doesn't work :P so got to flick it down again,

No my auto wiper setting doesn't work :p so got to flick it down again,

Hammer? That'll fix it, I know a guy who fixed his gear box by hammering it, after he blew up the last one by not putting oil in it :D (I should be careful! He's on this forum :rofl: )

• Like 1

I'd ban her from driving,not because she' a woman,and she's driving [although that should be enough of a reason..lol] and not for her wiper-weirdness,but for the more serious offence of driving a VW Caddy. :x

• Like 1

Hammer? That'll fix it, I know a guy who fixed his gear box by hammering it, after he blew up the last one by not putting oil in it :D (I should be careful! He's on this forum :rofl: )

FLOL, shhh I've got a new box to pick up next week

• Like 1

I'd ban her from driving,not because she' a woman,and she's driving [although that should be enough of a reason..lol] and not for her wiper-weirdness,but for the more serious offence of driving a VW Caddy. :x

Nothing wrong with a caddy ;)

tumblr_lourt43h7v1qep75ho1_1280.jpg

Nothing wrong with a caddy ;)

tumblr_lourt43h7v1qep75ho1_1280.jpg

I drive a proper van,i'd die of embarassment being seen behind the wheel of a Caddy.....i mean for gods sake,aren't i being punished enough already....my other cars a Roomster :p

Edited by faradaycage
  • Like 2

Nout wrong with a caddy :o.

Got a T5 atm but would like a caddy as a second van.

Caddys are far cooler than roomsters. Roomsters are the only thing less cool than a fabia lol.

Edited by fabiamk2SE
  • Like 2

Nout wrong with a caddy :o.

Got a T5 atm but would like a caddy as a second van.

Caddys are far cooler than roomsters. Roomsters are the only thing less cool than a fabia lol.

Driven a daewoo matiz recently? That's worse than a Tombster :P

Driven a daewoo matiz recently? That's worse than a Tombster :P

Theres a point.

No. Never driven one.

I promise ill crash it on purpose it i ever do though. One less on the roads. Take one for the team n all that.

• Like 2