FUBAR

Well at last I dug up a couple of photos of the 2 bikes I have at present.

Aprilia Tuono r V Twin.

Twin Akrapovic exhausts, awesome.

This bike gives you smiles per miles.

At best I can get 120 miles to the tank, at the most fun 80 to reserve.

The Kwack zrx1200s is a very good tourer and comfortable, had it since 2005.

I am loving the Tuono nice to have both practicality and fun without having to compromise! But why do all you guys have more than 1 bike :( I have nowhere to keep mine at moment so its in storage with 2 others :( it was evicted from work by merging another department who raped my storage (if I move stuff around to make space for it they will want that too). I have no access to my bike at all bar in working hours at moment.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

CTR F1 Sidecar Racing require a box trailer for the coming season to carry awning flooring, tables, chairs etc. If you have one that is not being used and are willing to let us borrow it for the season we will give you 2 weekend tickets for EVERY round of the Eastern Airways Championship that is run at 9 BSB rounds and the Donington World Superbike round.

Round 1Brands Hatch05-07 Apr

Round 2Thruxton12-14 Apr

Round 3Donington Park24-26 May

Round 4Knockhill14-16 Jun

Round 5Snetterton 30005-07 Jul

Round 6Brands Hatch19-22 Jul

Round 7Donington Park06-08 Sept

Round 8Assen (Holland)20-22 Sept

Round 9Silverstone04-06 Oct

Round 10Brands Hatch18-20 Oct

Message me Richard R if you have one

Had to copy and paste it to enlarge it :D Nearly makes me want to go out buy a trailer just to lend it.

Will fire a link to thread in Briski Bikers thread too in case someone notices it in there.

Anyone lucky enough to be able to help and needs someone to fill one of tickets let ME know :D

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/266125-tickets-for-bsb-and-world-superbike/

"But why do all you guys have more than 1 bike :( I have nowhere to keep mine"

The question should be Why havent I got two bikes.

We have because we can................

Plus got a garage with 2 bikes and a Trailer Tent in it.

Plus all my tools and loaads of bits a

& bobs in the roof section.

You just gotta have two bikes.

I for touring or loong distance

Plus one for Fun.......

Makes sense when you think about it.

"But why do all you guys have more than 1 bike :( I have nowhere to keep mine"

The question should be Why havent I got two bikes.

We have because we can................

Plus got a garage with 2 bikes and a Trailer Tent in it.

Plus all my tools and loaads of bits a

& bobs in the roof section.

You just gotta have two bikes.

I for touring or loong distance

Plus one for Fun.......

Makes sense when you think about it.

Not only do you have a big garage for 2 bikes but it's also got a roof section....... I am looking for a house at moment and I find myself looking more for a garage than a house itself when looking lol. My day will come!

Down here, 3 bed house all with on sweet

Large garage

3 parking spaces

£220K

North Devon.It's the place to be.

Sounds nice but with a budget like that, look at this and think what you could own in NI! :o :o :o

http://www.propertyp...-dromore/223347

Well as Mrs Brown might say:

"I've got two bikes and a Honda" :giggle:

Seriously, not being rude about Honda, but it is only a scoot, albeit a very accomplished scoot (SH300i).

The 'proper' bikes are a duck (ST3s) & a goose (1200 sport). Love 'em both in their own way, but the duke is special because it took me 5 years to find.

• Like 1

Also in the wake of 2 weekends where I would have taken the bike out just passing, when I couldn't as it was locked up somewhere else..... Two more people getting the elbow meant I could ditch/loose their lockers in our changing room :D

Now the Zed is back in town!!!!!!! But it is now fecking snowing again and set to do so ALL weekend :(. This leaves only next weekend and the following to actually get time to use it before I go back into hospital, then that's me off the road for another while again :(

It did slide twice on the concrete road bringing it back to work, much to the delight of two truck drivers sat in layby thinking I did it on purpose :o:D

Bike%2520Home.jpg

Yeah my cleaning was done in the snow today!!! Rubbish weather! I got out again the other day for a few miles, hasn't used the bike for so long I forgot is left tap on reserve ooooooopppps! Just made it to the petrol station

• Like 1

Done that to many times in my youth... :clap:

I remember one time, on my 350 YPVS, holding on to a mates grail rail and getting a tow to the petrol station 5 miles down the road. Had a sore arm for a few days :swear:

Now the Zed is back in town!!!!!!! But it is now fecking snowing again and set to do so ALL weekend :(. This leaves only next weekend and the following to actually get time to use it before I go back into hospital, then that's me off the road for another while again :(

Doing a sun dance here for us all :sun: desperately need to get Gladys out for a ride too :(

• Like 1

Yeah my cleaning was done in the snow today!!! Rubbish weather! I got out again the other day for a few miles, hasn't used the bike for so long I forgot is left tap on reserve ooooooopppps! Just made it to the petrol station

At least you remembered you have reserve - I once pushed my bike at least two miles :whew: thinking I had run out of fuel and then remembered 'Reserve' :blush:

• Like 1

Having sold my 7R a few weeks ago, i've now got to make a decision regarding "wee yella".

Pretty much giving up on road riding, been lucky the past 17 years to not have had a huge accident.

Question is do i sell wee yella or keep her as a track bike? Know i'll get wasted on the straights but can batter anything in the twisties lol.

drz1.jpg

Am actually finding it more of a struggle contemplating selling wee yella than i was the 7R.

At least you remembered you have reserve - I once pushed my bike at least two miles :whew: thinking I had run out of fuel and then remembered 'Reserve' :blush:

mine wasnt connected on the ZZR600 when I got it and I only realised this when I was mega low and it started to miss so with great difficulty on the move I turned it and it cut out shortly after.... I could see and hear plenty of fuel in tank. I was half way between my home town and a petrol station I refused to stop at as it was 2p a litre more expensive than the one at home. :think: Didn't have anything with me to lock bike and was right at side of a country road nowhere to stash it. A fast taxi was needed to ferry me home to get petrol can, take me to petrol station then back to bike. Taxi driver was awesome he left my petrol can back home for free behind the hedge. :thumbup:

• Like 1

mine wasnt connected on the ZZR600 when I got it and I only realised this when I was mega low and it started to miss so with great difficulty on the move I turned it and it cut out shortly after.... I could see and hear plenty of fuel in tank. I was half way between my home town and a petrol station I refused to stop at as it was 2p a litre more expensive than the one at home. :think: Didn't have anything with me to lock bike and was right at side of a country road nowhere to stash it. A fast taxi was needed to ferry me home to get petrol can, take me to petrol station then back to bike. Taxi driver was awesome he left my petrol can back home for free behind the hedge. :thumbup:

What a cool Taxi Driver :thumbup: - Was never easy turning fuel tap on the move, but to be fair think I only ever had it on the smaller bikes and so was rarely going fast enough for it to be much of an issue :)

• Like 1

Having sold my 7R a few weeks ago, i've now got to make a decision regarding "wee yella".

Pretty much giving up on road riding, been lucky the past 17 years to not have had a huge accident.

Question is do i sell wee yella or keep her as a track bike? Know i'll get wasted on the straights but can batter anything in the twisties lol.

drz1.jpg

Am actually finding it more of a struggle contemplating selling wee yella than i was the 7R.

Provided it doesn't owe you anything don't sell it, keep it road legal and use for track days, you'll regret having nothing!

• Like 2

im also going to say something and see how many of you guys understand!

double bloody decker!

LOL if you go back I have posted some of the barons vids in the thread.