FUBAR

Nawt wrong with a nice red bike - ask Ducati :thumbup:

As per post 1 I have had red and in a wakizaki there were only 2 choices of colour on new bike and there was no way I was getting that black and weird grey one :p But I do love it in the green&black Candy Lime Green :)

• Like 1

And those fairings limit your speed to 80mph as they are made of such thin plastic they just peal off

And those fairings limit your speed to 80mph as they are made of such thin plastic they just peal off

Surly that's a good thing get it up to speed and then loose some weight go faster :p I have seen some of the China sets on ZX6R's they are mega flimsy indeed!

As per post 1 I have had red and in a wakizaki there were only 2 choices of colour on new bike and there was no way I was getting that black and weird grey one :p But I do love it in the green&black Candy Lime Green :)

Ok so I confess - I ride a red Suzuki but wear a Kawasaki ( black with red and green stripes) fleece. :blush: My rationale being it goes with my Black Vrs :rofl:

• Like 1

Ok so I confess - I ride a red Suzuki but wear a Kawasaki ( black with red and green stripes) fleece. :blush: My rationale being it goes with my Black Vrs :rofl:

My Gloves

guante-berik-8087-racing-.jpg

My leathers

hg.jpg

Very pain but to go with as much as possible I normally wear a high vis over top any way.

This one. In UK with a light helmet in peoples mirrors its amazing how well they see you and behave. Or if passing a cager using their phone how much they brick it thinking your Police hahahahahah amuses me greatly!

Icon_Instructor_Vest_yellow.jpg

I'm colour co-ordinated

Me too. Always buy new kit to match a new bike if it's a different colour. I do find that my leathers look much cooler after I've binned it and scuffed them up a bit though.

• Like 1

Me too. Always buy new kit to match a new bike if it's a different colour. I do find that my leathers look much cooler after I've binned it and scuffed them up a bit though.

Yeah my track set are mullered, they look quite battle scared, but quite cool

:( Leathers were only FT's but fecking new!

rain%2520proof%2520trousers.jpg

frank%2520thomas%2520leather%2520trousers.jpg

berik%2520gore%2520tex%2520sport%2520boot.jpg

I couldn't afford a new set of leathers for each bike I've had, I'd have no money for my trips and tyres!!!

Here's me on my current stead, with 2nd hand leathers for trackdays. Cost me about £50 and they were like new. I did splash out a few years ago on a set of crowtrees, plain black/silver so they'll fit with any bike that comes along next . Man they are heavy, but they will out last me so long as I don't get fat :giggle:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58217021@N05/5349739847/

I couldn't afford a new set of leathers for each bike I've had, I'd have no money for my trips and tyres!!!

Here's me on my current stead, with 2nd hand leathers for trackdays. Cost me about £50 and they were like new. I did splash out a few years ago on a set of crowtrees, plain black/silver so they'll fit with any bike that comes along next . Man they are heavy, but they will out last me so long as I don't get fat :giggle:

http://www.flickr.co...N05/5349739847/

What annoys me now is I cannot get right knee down! Doesn't have enough range of movement to do so anymore and have no feeling in it anyway so prob wouldn't be a good idea.

Oops. Where abouts was that? it looks like melbourne loop from the boardings. Was it a highside?

I love Donington but haven't had the chance since it reopened, even though it's on my doorstep. Pity they had to change the esses.

Here's me redesigning my kit (and my ZZR1400) at Donington. I did buy a new lid (and bike) after this.

I remember seeing that vid before totally gutted for you.

Oops. Where abouts was that? it looks like melbourne loop from the boardings. Was it a highside?

I love Donington but haven't had the chance since it reopened, even though it's on my doorstep. Pity they had to change the esses.

It was a highside exiting the esses. It was 2007 when we'd had all those floods. They didn't let us on track until about half twelve because there was a river flowing across it. The bike was squirming all over the place and spinning the rear tyre up out of corners on the drying track. Then in the third session I got a bit giddy and binned it.

Here's me redesigning my kit (and my ZZR1400) at Donington. I did buy a new lid (and bike) after this.

But at least you got some good pictures! Seriously there's something to be said for a good crash story backed up with pictures,

Mine have all been spare of the moment jobs with no camera man to hand :-(

But at least you got some good pictures! Seriously there's something to be said for a good crash story backed up with pictures,

Yeah I like the pictures. I wish someone had got some actual video footage of it, but pics are better than nothing.

Oh, and I was in MCN Best Crashes of 2007 too :rofl:

• Like 1

Tell me about it! When I binned the ZZR1200 I had a fairly expensive on board camera system fitted which had worked perfectly for over a year then the PVR unit packed up the morning accident happened when I went to turn it on. It would have most likely not recorded it all as the camera was ripped from PVR box and it ended up smashed up a bit too. But it may have recorded a file that just went blank and saved rather than corrupt. Still the single most annoying thing as it would have been in my favour.

• Like 1