FUBAR

Mine says a2 on my licence as i was restricted to 33hp when i first got my licence.

It was automatically derestricted after 2 years.

It still says a2 now, and the date i did my test. I dont have to send it off, but if i did it should come back with a1. An unrestricted licence.

Its still derestricted even though it says a2 on atm; because my 2 years are well over.

Does that make sense? Its a little hard to explain.

Should come back 'A' not 'A1' as unrestricted I would have thought. A1 is 120-125cc 11kw, which is lower than an A2 licence. 

Just had this rider oncoming in rain overtaking in the middle of medium length S bend. I was not entirely impressed and would not have carried out the same manoeuvre myself as it relied on car he was passing to move over and myself to allow safe passage. He also was not thinking about the current environment being in a sea of headlights. He had to come back in before fully passing the car which is not ideal rear camera shows the lack of visibility there is for any oncoming traffic being a blind bend that dips ahead. Had I been in a lorry he would have been 100% dependant on the car he was passing having moved over to live = CHIMP! 

Should come back 'A' not 'A1' as unrestricted I would have thought. A1 is 120-125cc 11kw, which is lower than an A2 licence.

'A' then. Cheers haha.

Its too bloody confusin! Lol.

Glad im not on this new system, thats a right ballache isnt it.

• Like 1

Just had this rider oncoming in rain overtaking in the middle of medium length S bend. I was not entirely impressed and would not have carried out the same manoeuvre myself as it relied on car he was passing to move over and myself to allow safe passage. He also was not thinking about the current environment being in a sea of headlights. He had to come back in before fully passing the car which is not ideal rear camera shows the lack of visibility there is for any oncoming traffic being a blind bend that dips ahead. Had I been in a lorry he would have been 100% dependant on the car he was passing having moved over to live = CHIMP!

That guys just asking for a collision. Especially in the wet!

Hovering around those slippy white lines is dangerous too.

Dude, we really need to chat about your musical taste  :D

I don't do music taste, I have an ipod full of UK Top 40's week by week and I hit them at random :P

Ironically when I posted this video somewhere else on the forum a few months ago, no one questioned the music LOL 

• Like 3

Nicely done Fubar. LOL

To be fair, quite a few people have called my musical taste 'Scary' 

so I'm probably not fit to judge.

I like stuff like this

Proper biking music.;) 

• Like 3

Nicely done Fubar. LOL

To be fair, quite a few people have called my musical taste 'Scary'

so I'm probably not fit to judge.

I like stuff like this

Proper biking music.;)

Dont mind abit of screamo, heavy stuff myself.

Even like abit of Rammstein, even though iv no idea what theyre sayin most the time! Haha.

Just realised. Your display picture is good then!

Go see Rammlied the UKs best Rammstein tribute band. They are regulars 

all over the UK and are based in Bradford. My mate Martin is their singer,he also 

did a turn at my wedding :) If you go see them tell him Garry said to say you talk

funny you tractor driving slaphead. :D He's not as scary as he looks :P Maybe...

Go see Rammlied the UKs best Rammstein tribute band. They are regulars

all over the UK and are based in Bradford. My mate Martin is their singer,he also

did a turn at my wedding :) If you go see them tell him Garry said to say you talk

funny you tractor driving slaphead. :D He's not as scary as he looks :P Maybe...

Hahaha. I'll look into them mate :).

Look scary? We'll see then. I might wear my running shoes!

I'll have a listen now :).

My brothers seen Rammstein live twice now. Says theyre insane live. Fire and flamethrowers etc etc!

Edit: just had a listen if Du Hast, they sound good!

The videos are Mart, the audio mp3s are their old singer, Marts been with

them since just after they were recorded.

The Polish club videos are Mart. He's a big lad. 6'4 and about 24 stone there.

He's lost about 8 stone since that was filmed.  

But to keep things on topic, last time he was in town I decided he'd lost enough weight 

to come out pillion with me next time we have him to stay. He's been friends with my

wife since she was 14 now 31(they are the same age). But it wasn't happening with him weighing

nearly double what I do. I've actually got some gear that might fit him now although he has hands

like shovels so I may ask him to bring some kind of gloves with him. He used to ride a 50cc moped

back in his younger days. All 24 stone of him. LOLOL

• Like 1

There's nowt wrong with any of the music listed above, my latest listening is Nightwish

Back on topic. Bought some proper boots

I've been looking at the Merlin Invincible & Merlin Tour boots for some time now in SMC Sheffield, both around £90-£100 but came accross the Invincibles online for £39.99 (new & boxed) so couldn't resist buying them.  I find them very comfortable & they kept my feet dry on my way to work in the rain this morning :)

WP_20140905_14_49_28_Pro_zps044a6c97.jpg

So far this week I've done around 200miles (all pleasure) on the motorbike and despite the big hills around the Peak District I've managed an astonishing 128mpg from this tank :) , While out on my 3hr ride yesterday, I came accross a group of bikers who said I could tag along (if I could keep up), One of the guys was on a large touring Honda, the others all had race looking bikes, a couple didn't have indicators? , anyway, the guy with the touring bike was very smooth/fluid in his moves and fantastic to follow & despite the other guys flying off on the straights we soon caught up with them in the bends :)

Fantastic ride out yesterday, it showed me just how capable the YBR is even with a small engine

There's nowt wrong with any of the music listed above, my latest listening is Nightwish

I've been looking at the Merlin Invincible & Merlin Tour boots for some time now in SMC Sheffield, both around £90-£100 but came accross the Invincibles online for £39.99 (new & boxed) so couldn't resist buying them. I find them very comfortable & they kept my feet dry on my way to work in the rain this morning :)

So far this week I've done around 200miles (all pleasure) on the motorbike and despite the big hills around the Peak District I've managed an astonishing 128mpg from this tank :) , While out on my 3hr ride yesterday, I came accross a group of bikers who said I could tag along (if I could keep up), One of the guys was on a large touring Honda, the others all had race looking bikes, a couple didn't have indicators? , anyway, the guy with the touring bike was very smooth/fluid in his moves and fantastic to follow & despite the other guys flying off on the straights we soon caught up with them in the bends :)

Fantastic ride out yesterday, it showed me just how capable the YBR is even with a small engine

Indeed, lots of people with all the gear and no idea! I would class myself as a fast rider, I go in fast intermediate on track days but there's always someone better!!

I got over taken (undertaken on the inside) by a 1 armed man on an RGV 250!

There's a lot to be said for planning and being smooth and fluid not to mention getting the most out of your bike.

• Like 2

Indeed, lots of people with all the gear and no idea! I would class myself as a fast rider, I go in fast intermediate on track days but there's always someone better!!

I got over taken (undertaken on the inside) by a 1 armed man on an RGV 250!

There's a lot to be said for planning and being smooth and fluid not to mention getting the most out of your bike.

And demonstrates that reducing weight is a very efficient tuning technique - often it's a lot easier to reduce weight than add power.

• Like 1

I've been looking at the Merlin Invincible & Merlin Tour boots for some time now in SMC Sheffield, both around £90-£100 but came accross the Invincibles online for £39.99 (new & boxed) so couldn't resist buying them.  I find them very comfortable & they kept my feet dry on my way to work in the rain this morning :)

If you are wanting good boots, have a trip to Altberg Boots in Richmond, I have a pair of their Hogg Allweathers, have worn them for 6 years and only let water in through the top..

You can even have them made to measure.

Yeah but cutting your arm off is extreme!!!! Lol

Reminds me of a trip to a climbing wall a few years ago.

Amid the usual banter, i shouted up to a chap above me that was struggling to make a tricky move that he was "climbing like a one armed man".

"I am a one armed man!" he retorted as I realised my comment may not have been the most tactful.

• Like 2

It worked for him!

He had one arm and overtook you, who has 2 arms (i assume).

I'll get my saw out, are you ready?

I bought an exhaust for my zx7r from the bay and met the bloke at a service station half way!

He gets out the car on cructches with one leg

He said to me " I don't need this any more it never got fitted" stupidly I asked "whys that then"

He looked at me for quite a long time took the money out of my hand and walked (hopped) off my first though was "how rude" followed by " ohhhhhhhhh I see"

Must engage brain before mouth

• Like 1

I bought an exhaust for my zx7r from the bay and met the bloke at a service station half way!

He gets out the car on cructches with one leg

He said to me " I don't need this any more it never got fitted" stupidly I asked "whys that then"

He looked at me for quite a long time took the money out of my hand and walked (hopped) off my first though was "how rude" followed by " ohhhhhhhhh I see"

Must engage brain before mouth

Ahaha. Thats a good one.

Nah i dont think he'll need it. Unless he starts attaching it and using it as a leg.

Yeah but cutting your arm off is extreme!!!! Lol

Perhaps the bike passed you in a flash, you got back to the paddock furious and went up to the bike/rider you thought it was and he replied:

I have seen bikers with a leg missing before too and one of those springy jobs as a replacement. Must be a big job to sort controls wise if left leg. An arm gone must also be a pain to swap over controls wise.