New Badges fitted with pictures

Todays fitments:

1. Colour coded grill and new Skoda and VRS badge.

2. New rear Skoda and VRS badge (dirty)

Car%20forum%201_zpsykyeyczf.jpg

Car%20froum%202_zpsfzz0pejt.jpg

Badges%20rear%201_zpsjrt9y0jj.jpg

Rear%20badges%202_zpspbtfsrex.jpg

Used a hairdryer to warm badges then used dental floss to cut behind the badges to bring them off. Then used 'sticky stuff remover' to remove residue. VRS badge left the most crap but gave a light polish and it was all good.

Edited by JimmyUK
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

read the topic , ready to order the badges.

Please someone confirm that for a pre-FL Hatchback Skoda Octavia VRS the correct badges are

for the front  = 1ST 853 601 AAUL
for the boot = 5J0 853 621 AAUL

for the wheels = 5JA 601 151 ULM (this part number is a pack of one, so I need 4 for the wheels, correct?)

also, any insights on where to order then? (shipment in Greece)

Skodaparts (not sure if they do international EU shipments), ebay etc? Local dealers here are expensive....

Hi guys,

read the topic , ready to order the badges.

Please someone confirm that for a pre-FL Hatchback Skoda Octavia VRS the correct badges are

for the front = 1ST 853 601 AAUL

for the boot = 5J0 853 621 AAUL

for the wheels = 5JA 601 151 ULM (this part number is a pack of one, so I need 4 for the wheels, correct?)

also, any insights on where to order then? (shipment in Greece)

Skodaparts (not sure if they do international EU shipments), ebay etc? Local dealers here are expensive....

These are the same for mk2 fl too

Edited by j600arv

OK mr postman arrived with a little package of goodies from China.

Feel nice and solid, come with sticky on the back - Very sticky be warned removing to reposition is not an option.

Also have a clear film on the front to protect while in transit.

Fits great.

All are reserved, PM's to be sent out next.

2015-03-14%2014.36.08_zpszgnijpfq.jpg

2015-03-14%2012.17.49_zpsyqjrtw0h.jpg

• Like 2

Nice! What ya doin with the old badges? Just bought a MK1 wagon and the badges are shot!

These stick over the old badge, they are stickers. Chunky stickers, but still stickers.

These stick over the old badge, they are stickers. Chunky stickers, but still stickers.

I was going to remove the originals and then replace them with these..... How do they look just on top of the original badge?

I was going to remove the originals and then replace them with these..... How do they look just on top of the original badge?

Me too, I was going to remove the old badges so these new ones sit better in the recessed hole.

Many thanks for sorting this out for us all Kevin, much appreciated.

Mike

Hmm looking at it with a critical eye your both right. I was a bit hasty in the over the top sticker method. Arse, -1 to me. Oh well live and learn.

So I need a how to from you guys, with pics! If I do it I will proper wreck my key fob with pry marks etc!

DSC04705_zpsjdpehe3v.jpg

DSC04704_zpsgobsfofo.jpg

DSC04703_zpsf5wjnc64.jpg

When I've removed them in the past I always go with a needle and prize the badge off very carefully.... Then use some small tweezers to pull the old badge off.

Think these are gonna look far batter by going the extra mile and removing the old logo first. Tip for fitting the new ones. Blue tac on front of emblem and a match stick stuck into blue tac. This free's a hand up so this can be used to steady the other hand whilst trying to center up the emblem so it's in perfect postion

• Like 2

Just like to say thanks to all involved buying the keyfob badges, all paid nice and quick and all great at passing information across etc.

So a wee round of applause to you all. Thanks for making this easy! :clap:

Right where is the hairdryer!

• Like 3