New Badges fitted with pictures

Where did you get your front grill from? I was thinking to get my original grill resprayed in Gloss black.

i know this mat be an old post and you may not have the limited edition no more but did you change the badges on the centre caps or leave them as the old ones iv just bought one and im changing badges just dont know if ya can doo the alloy ones cheers

Fitted mine today. Pretty easy to do. Was expecting it to be harder.

null_zpsb01dec6a.jpg

null_zps1ac98555.jpg

null_zps9e69a823.jpg

Grill is to be sprayed matt black now as I ripped a little of the wrap taking the old badge off.

sorry this is the post i ment to ask about the alloy centre cap badges

• 1 month later...

My green grill badge now has no green left on it :-(

Just bought 1x 1ST 853 601A AUL for the pre-FL Scout from Rainworth Skoda (number1forskoda eBay name).

£14.99 delivered to my door.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321192081207?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

all done:

rear: new style SKODA and new style vRS:

IMG_0020_zpsueuok2dg.jpg

front: new style SKODA and new style vRS:

IMG_0018_zps59gnivfs.jpg

alloys :

wp_20150422_17_54_36_pro_zpsnkvwqbke.jpg

seat lever:

IMG-20150419-00531_zpsvxl49qfj.jpg

Where did you get the new style vrs for the front and rear?? Also do the come with adhesive already on??

Thanks!

I've said it before and i'll probably say it again..... It might be worth checking with your local dealer too as you may well get them for the same price or even cheaper without the wait for them to be sent over from Europe. ;)

• Like 1

It may just be that i'm lucky and my local dealer are cheap but i've replaced all the badges on my old Fabia vRS and then currently on the wifes vRS and my SuperB and got them all from the dealer at no more expensive than buying online etc....

Just worth thinking about etc....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just done mine using the part numbers on the first page:

1ST 853 601A AUL
5J0 853 621 A AUL
5JA 601 151 FOD

Cost all of £34 delivered and took maybe 20-30 minutes to get the old ones off, clean up with IPA and apply the new ones. Rear and wheels are perfect, the front is pretty damn close but the curve isn't perfect. Shall see how it survives... Very happy :)

I used those wheel centres. They are a very tight fit so won't come off. I'm certain the 1ST was the only badge available early on. Weren't the plastic pegs in the wrong position? As this thread got further on i thought the p/n changed to 5J0 853 621 AUL. Feel free to correct me though i ain't going back through all this!!

I used those wheel centres. They are a very tight fit so won't come off. I'm certain the 1ST was the only badge available early on. Weren't the plastic pegs in the wrong position? As this thread got further on i thought the p/n changed to 5J0 853 621 AUL. Feel free to correct me though i ain't going back through all this!!

I can't remember which part number was which, the rear had the pins in the correct position and fitted inside the boot recess. The front needed all three pins removing and as I say, the curve isn't quite perfect.

If anyone can confirm that 5J0 853 621 AUL fits the curve better I might grab one.

Hi marcinp are the honeycomb grills standard on the mk2 facelift I like them, my pre facelift vrs grills are looking tired, but tarted up for now with some poor boys trim restore looks loads better

The FL the grill is still slats, although they are larger and most widely spaced than the pre-FL. The honeycomb is an aftermarket one, probably from superskoda.

I can't remember which part number was which, the rear had the pins in the correct position and fitted inside the boot recess. The front needed all three pins removing and as I say, the curve isn't quite perfect.

If anyone can confirm that 5J0 853 621 AUL fits the curve better I might grab one.

I'm sure the curve wasn't the issue. It's the pegs in the correct place. The p/n and newer badge changed half way through this thread.

Re. wheel centres, what's the difference between the fod and the ulm part numbers?

TIA.

I ordered mine from TPS and enquired about both p/n's. They said they were both the same centre. Price too. Just for reference though, the ULM is half the price of the FOD on ebay. Take ya choice!!

Fitted my centre caps, so much better than the manky ones they have replaced. Didn't take the wheels off, screwed a screw into the old caps and then just pulled them out. New centres needed a fair old whack to get them in, certainly won't be losing them at motorway speeds.

£35 for 4, a bit more than others have paid but. I got them then and there.

I'm happy with them, now thinking about the boot badge.