Waiting List

vegit8

Not good news but the recent turn round once it's in the UK has improved so you might still be OK, fingers crossed.

Without wanting to pee on anyone's bonfire any further, it depends which UK port your car is shipped to.

Our new Yeti has been sat at Grimsby for the best part of 2 weeks now with no sign of movement. I'm expecting a call from our dealer today with an update but I'm not getting my hopes up. For reference it was built in week 14 (1st week of April) and here we are in the 5th week after the build, still waiting for delivery :(

Without wanting to pee on anyone's bonfire any further, it depends which UK port your car is shipped to.

Our new Yeti has been sat at Grimsby for the best part of 2 weeks now with no sign of movement. I'm expecting a call from our dealer today with an update but I'm not getting my hopes up. For reference it was built in week 14 (1st week of April) and here we are in the 5th week after the build, still waiting for delivery :(

Mine arrived at Emden on the 18th of April via Grimsby to my dealer on 30th April. Still a variation then?

Its been 8 weeks since I ordered my L&K and finally today I got a call from my dealer telling me its being built next week (week 20) :happy:

I called my dealer today. Told car built last week (18) as expected. Car left otherside on 4th May apparently, arrived in UK

today at 10.30. Told to expect transport in next 2 days for collection at end of week apparently!

Seems someone has got a shift on. Lot faster than first Yeti. Coming to Devon, so would have come into Sheerness.

Car is 170 Elegance with roof, RRP, TPM, spare wheel, front sensors and silver rails in Malachite Green.

If the above comes to pass will be impressed. Ordered on Good Friday. So 5 weeks 4 days from order to arrival in country. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

I called my dealer today. Told car built last week (18) as expected. Car left otherside on 4th May apparently, arrived in UK

today at 10.30. Told to expect transport in next 2 days for collection at end of week apparently!

Seems someone has got a shift on. Lot faster than first Yeti. Coming to Devon, so would have come into Sheerness.

Car is 170 Elegance with roof, RRP, TPM, spare wheel, front sensors and silver rails in Malachite Green.

If the above comes to pass will be impressed. Ordered on Good Friday. So 5 weeks 4 days from order to arrival in country. Fingers crossed.

That's impressive if it happens.

I'm not at all jealous.

Oh yes!!

Anything you 2 want to tell us? :giggle:

Honestly, I was merely finishing off (and slightly altering) the quotation that Marie had started.

Although that said, I did have friends in Kilmaluag!

Wow thats quick.

I was told to expect mine to be at the dealers (north devon) around 5 weeks from the build date.... :wonder: