Dirty Car..

shane_saintsfc

Yup! came out of work to find all the cars in the car park covered in it,also it had rained so made it worse,could hardly see out of the windows! Washed my car this morning,half hour later it pi**ed it down,now lovely & sunny!

Yep, and on a black car it doesn't look good! Just need to find the time to clean it! Not sure why/how it has appeared!

Yep, bloody stuff. Mine got a careful 2 bucket wash last night, no biggy though as I'm due to strip it back, tardis, clay, glaze, seal and wax it before the NW meet this Sunday.

Ditto, the storms made a real mess of mine, its almost got a mottled finish now. I can only presume it was caused by warm humid weather wafting dust in to the atmosphere before the heavy rain bought it all back down again over our pride and joys. Wasn't clean anyway, took the car out late on Wednesday evening... didn't know they made insects that big! Some of the splats are almost as big as the letter on the number plate, it's a state, scrubbed the windscreen and it still looks like a mass grave.

The wind has been blowing up from over the sahara towards the UK, down here on the costa del sol we hit 41c as a result. Pretty hot by normal standards on the south coast of spain where its usually around 30c in the summer.

My Audi parked outside the holiday villa is covered in it, and its not going to get a clean for at least another week as I am heading back to the UK starting today.

post-47-0-95788900-1341030424_thumb.jpg

The wind has been blowing up from over the sahara towards the UK, down here on the costa del sol we hit 41c as a result. Pretty hot by normal standards on the south coast of spain where its usually around 30c in the summer.

My friend who lives down in Jerez says the haze and all the particles in the air have disappeared there now. Somebody was brave enough to open the storm window at 6000ft and put their hand out and said after less than a minute it was covered in sand. Can't be good for your windscreen, or paint!