CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Jeez that will fly! I can see why you changed from a Fabia to a a Citigo for this!

Yes, I think the Fabia Classic was around 150kg heavier than the Citigo but there is negligible wheelbase and width differences.

Just the Fabia has bigger overhangs.

Yes, I think the Fabia Classic was around 150kg heavier than the Citigo but there is negligible wheelbase and width differences.

Just the Fabia has bigger overhangs.

Yes I was reading on Auto Data that the Fabia and TT have a very similar wheelbase just 10cm width difference!

You plannng on taking it to the dealers for its first service? Just for a laugh obviously. Id love to see their face when they popped the bonnet. Also makes me wonder what the computer would say when they plugged it in. (Im expecting smoke pouring out of the mavhine as its trying to work out what monster its plugged into!!)

• Like 1

You plannng on taking it to the dealers for its first service? Just for a laugh obviously. Id love to see their face when they popped the bonnet. Also makes me wonder what the computer would say when they plugged it in. (Im expecting smoke pouring out of the mavhine as its trying to work out what monster its plugged into!!)

The dealer is fully aware of this creation.

Personally I think it'll be too fast for road driving if driven as intended and as it'll be set up for track days it'll be rather uncomfortable on UK poor quaility roads.

Think seats with minimal padding, very firm suspension and a shortwheelbase leading to nodding dog impressions over lumps and bumps.

Not saying I won't at some stage, but I can't really see the point.

My Yeti (300bhp) already embarresses most things on the road and that's due to hit 400bhp over winter.

I think what people forget about this project is that's it's going to have significantly more bhp per kg than a Nissan GT-R or Porker 911 Turbo, with no electronic safety aids.

In other words, it's going to be a handful.

Hope you've got your Will up to date!! 400bhp Yeti and and a Citigo that could claim the name 'widow maker' from the porker!!

Hope you've got your Will up to date!! 400bhp Yeti and and a Citigo that could claim the name 'widow maker' from the porker!!

Thats why he has brought the FGF estate as a hearse haha

• Like 1

Is it the same fitment as an Octy or Fabia or is it totally different?

The standard Citigo has a 4x100 PCD.

The Citigogo is using early Golf hubs all round to ensure it retains the same 4x100 PCD as a stock Citigo.

• Like 1