CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Gonna be an animal the size and power = crazy

Next door have a Clio btcc built by wsr and he is an absolute epic pro race driver but selling as it's to hard to drive lol and that only has 240bhp n/a

It's only up for 10k the chassis build alone was 100k was tempted until he told me unless you drive it at 110% straight away you will crash lol

I know I said it takes time to build one properly but surely this is now borderline taking the **** lol

I'll answer for Richard to save him...

Its been mentioned a few times, as recent as last week.

This is being built around the daily running of a business and race cars that need to be prep'd for the start of their seasons...

EM

• Like 2

Yes, I'm very impressed with them.

Would certainly buy them again and the service is good too.

Was it one designed for the Octavia which fitted? 4pot or 6? Sorry for all the questions :)

Was it one designed for the Octavia which fitted? 4pot or 6? Sorry for all the questions :)

Yes, Octy 330mm 6 pots.

Yeti is now listed on the PB site now they've done mine though.

• Like 1

They're a proper bargain those PB brakes ;-)

Most other companies are at least £500-900 more for a equivalent setup!

Yes, but you do need to add a bit for shipping.

I like the PB race pads because they seem to work about as well as DS3000 but don't kill the discs.

In effect they wear down faster, but I'd much rather change a set of pads (noticeably cheaper than DS3000) every three or four track days than have to change 330mm discs.

• 4 weeks later...

I think you could fit Brembo's from a Seat Ibiza, they were 4x100 iirc, might be wrong though, or change the hubs to 5x100 and you open up a lot of other options, as the citigogogogogogogogogogo will be light I guess you run the risk of over braking it.

Good to see this project is still moving.

• Like 1

I don't want Brembos.

Having used them I hate the bulbous calipers and lack of wheel choice forcing you into spacer use.

Fair point, I am thinking the same as you after today, I spent hours hacksawing 20 wheel bolts so they will fit with my hub centric HK spacers because the team dynamic 1.2's won't fit over the Brembo callipers  :wonder:

I don't like the idea of using spacers. Is there no way around it using a smaller/larger offset?

Something you can fit standard wheels over is the best upgrade imo.

Richard, do you know what wheels you're going to put on this yet? :)

I don't like the idea of using spacers. Is there no way around it using a smaller/larger offset?

Something you can fit standard wheels over is the best upgrade imo.

Richard, do you know what wheels you're going to put on this yet? :)

I agree.

No. :)

Plenty of time to choose.

• Like 1

I assume you'll be going down the alloy route rather than steels so you've got more choice and lighter weight (unsprung)

Yes, the only Citigos that have steels are the budget versions.

Aiming for 16", which is a stock size on the Sport with optional Serpens.

• Like 2