CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

honestly don't know how you have kept your cool for so long, i would have spat my dummy out ages ago. Even though it is taking a little longer the work looks excellent quality, i know its going to be a monster but i can't wait to have a look at the engineering side of it   

• Like 3

honestly don't know how you have kept your cool for so long, i would have spat my dummy out ages ago. Even though it is taking a little longer the work looks excellent quality, i know its going to be a monster but i can't wait to have a look at the engineering side of it

Please refrain from drooling over the engine

I'd probably need a nappy lol

You will if you are in the car when Richard plants the right foot for the first time! The only things that will accelerate as quick as this car normally end up in orbit!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

It was more pointing out that they wouldn't have time once Feb/Mar arrives, so I'd have no choice other than to move elsewhere.

The important thing is, they are still willing and keen to finish the job.

Jabbasport are now involved in the mk5 Golf Championship and are going to be running both their own cars and customers.

Come racing season, I honestly don't think they'll have much time for any more long projects.

I find myself thinking that, if they're going to be this involved in racing, they may need more mechanics and panel beaters?

Small update as it's been a while.

Work is progressing.

It's not at breakneck speed but stuff is happening and once parts arrive we should see some major progress by around the end of February.

Which suits me fine as I am running the Yeti RS and Citigogo projects at the same time.

My priority at the moment is getting the Yeti RS done for the Brisky meet at Combe.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...