Has anyone been given a delivery date for the Blackline Octavia VRS?

I need to do this to mine but need to figure out the best way of jacking it up and supporting it without damaging anything underneath, been thinking about getting one of those low entry trolley jacks with rubber pads..

I've got a normal trolley jack and have had my wheels off too (neighbours think I'm bonkers too but i don't care....) I did mine 1 at a time and put the jack fairly close to the wheel on the bottom suspension arm so I didn't have the suspension unwinding each time. Not sure if that's the best way but it's how I did it.

I've enquired at two dealers both if which confirm there are 6 unregisteted left , 2 blue 4 Black.

Been hunting for a White one but to no avail unless I go for a registered Demo.

Still looking.....

I really think white look terrible in the flesh. Have you seen one?. To me black is the only way to go unless you want a car that looks like a subaru or a van.

White works for me! Have had present white VRS from new and always enjoyed the gleam after a good clean and the many positive remarks on colour.

Black is to revealing of scratches,dents etc and with black wheel's is pure overkill. Each to there own :thumbup:

Incidentally, looks like White was the first to sell out. ;)

Search continues.....

Swordstoke if there is meant to be only six unregistered left and you get a good deal you could always order another colour and get the car wrapped candy white by a vehicle wrapping company that way the wrap will protect the original paint and when you resell get the wrap removed and the paint underneath will be mint I am thinking about getting my black blackline wrapped candy white it's another option for you

Swordstoke if there is meant to be only six unregistered left and you get a good deal you could always order another colour and get the car wrapped candy white by a vehicle wrapping company that way the wrap will protect the original paint and when you resell get the wrap removed and the paint underneath will be mint I am thinking about getting my black blackline wrapped candy white it's another option for you

Novel idea but way to much hassle and expense. May resort to a standard VRS as time is running out. 13 Reg? Hmmmmmm ;)

Hi all, I'm new to the forum as I am picking up a blackline estate in black on Friday. Fingers crossed.

I went to 2 dealers who said no blacklines available but the 3rd dealership said there were still a few available. Offered me a blue estate before finding me a black one.

White looks ok in pictures and the golf looks great in black - not quite sure on the Octy though.

Everyone knows of course that race blue is far and away te best colour for a VRS (and I don't even own that colour anymore) but I was surprised at how good the anthracite looked in the flesh and have to say its a fairly close second (so much so I bought it).

blimey, its taken me 3 days to read this thread!

im having a race blue blackline delivered in the morning! im releived to read such good feedback for them, i am wandering over from the vauxhall camp , just parted with my beloved Vectra VXR estate in arden blue, fingers crossed the skoda lives up to its reviews!

Lol!. It could be seen as hearse like but I love it!.

If you have to make your final journey, there aren't too many cooler cars to do it in............ :happy:

On another matter, does anyone else's sat nav lady have a speech impediment?

Mine says "......after 200 yards take the turn to the"n" left...." :giggle:

Anyone else found this?

blimey, its taken me 3 days to read this thread!

im having a race blue blackline delivered in the morning! im releived to read such good feedback for them, i am wandering over from the vauxhall camp , just parted with my beloved Vectra VXR estate in arden blue, fingers crossed the skoda lives up to its reviews!

Once you've picked her up let us know what you think.

As a heads up for anyone wanting a Blackline, my local dealer (Savilles) has a FULL REAR PAGE spread in our local weekly paper adversising BLACKLINE ESTATES with 'hurry limited stock available' so looks like Skoda are milking the blackline cow to death!

On another matter, does anyone else's sat nav lady have a speech impediment?

Mine says "......after 200 yards take the turn to the"n" left...." :giggle:

Anyone else found this?

I never have her talking to me anyway, after the Zenec head unit I installed in my previous vRS who thought everything was a question. Massive inflection at the end of the last work ... "Take the 3rd exit onto the roundabout?"...... are you asking me or telling me? :rofl:

Edited by antonybates

and sounds like an excuse for them to refuse to budge on the price, given that they are so rare

Second hand Blacklines are fetching a higher premium than new which is par for the course!