Dark_Hero's Evil Fabia

Dark_Hero

• 3 weeks later...

Strange thing happened just now. Overtook someone the. A bit down the road the car started to shake and felt like if was losing power. Slowed down to 30/40. Put it into 3rd and it started working again. Don't know what caused that!!

• Like 1

After a few months of getting things together I took a trip to Unit 18 for some work to be carried out. Really impressed with how the car turned out. It's really responsive now and pulls like a train.

Got some nice new wheels as my old ones had suffered a bit from the previous owner and kept losing air

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

Also got around to finishing my fog surrounds. Half carbon wrapped

IMG_3316.jpg

Decided to have a change in the interior and gloss vinyl wrapped the air vents, which gives it a modern feel

IMG_0157.jpg

Had a good cleaning session while I was at my brothers

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Here's a quick pic while I was on holiday in Scotland

IMG_0175.jpg

performance wise it's where I want it now, so all that's left is to tidy up the exterior a bit

Those seats are the mutts nuts :clap:

Got to say that's a very nice looking car there mate. If only a Fabia was big enough for my needs then looking at this car would probably tempt me to sell my Octy for one.

• Like 1