SuperSkoda lower grill winter cover

The Plumber

I'm certainly interested, Liverpool!

I'm content to pay by secure means, once our Guinea Pig has his and we're happy with it!

Hope we can make this work?

A bit harsh andyspan, I'll wait to hear from hood about his order and consider joining in. Russia has some dodgy people as does almost everywhere but liverpool may well be quite genuine and if fluent in both languages and resident there could be a real asset. I've never been quick to send money to those I don't know much about but am happy for him to get established here.

I stand corrected, just seemed a little odd to me but of course I apologise to Liverpool for my incorrect cynical assumption :angel:

With Liverpool's fortuitous arrival that could be an easier way to get a grill. The parcel has been exported, the latest tracking entry is as below in blue. They were able to get the money and Liverpool has now saved me the bother of getting the correct order of names.

Just a case of waiting for it to arrive, I wonder how long it will take, it was probably consolodated into another shipment..

Export 05.11.2012 17:44 United Kingdom

If all goes well and there is no reason at present to expect it not to, after it arrives you have the option of Liverpool's help or you are welcome to any help I can give you .I have been dealing directly with an identifiable business and Russia post. If any of you (that I recognise) want to PM me I will send you the web address and tracking number and you can watch its progress as well. caveat emptor.

The Hood, if you can PM me your track number - maybe I can get more information in Russian post service.

Sorry no offence intended but I did say someone I recognise, perhaps when you have become more established. Thank you for the offer but I am not having any problems following what is published.

A list might help:

Llanigraham, needs price.

Truthseeker.

Servicepoint, needs price.

dbg400, needs price.

Bettysman, needs price.

Kenny R,needs price.

Please cut and paste list, then add your name.

Got my lower cover today in the post.

Got to say that it is only a few pence worth of materials, I guess the money is in the saving of a heat exchanger puncture which I nearly had earlier this week, see my post some way above.

One of the clips was distorted, I had to drill a new hole and trim a bit off with a hacksaw, but apart from that it went on fine.

A bit of foam padding was necessary to keep a smooth profile and I think it will work fine over the winter months.

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

Truthseeker.

dbg400, needs price.

Bettysman, needs price.

Kenny R,needs price.

Merlin's Friend needs a price.

Merlinman

Not smitten with the Superskoda jobbie.

Truthseeker.

dbg400, needs price.

Bettysman, needs price.

Kenny R,needs price.

Merlinman

Yety, needs price

Truthseeker.

dbg400, needs price.

Bettysman, needs price.

Kenny R,needs price.

Merlinman

Vegit8 needs price

Yety, needs price

I was having a look at the Team Heko website http://www.e-heko.co...html?cg_4=18804 and they do covers for both upper and lower grills on the Yeti.

I already have their side window deflectors fitted and they have been fine for the last couple of years.

I think they are in Poland and you can purchase by pay-pal or bank transfer, however I purchased the deflectors via Amazon, although not sure you can still do this.

If you have a search around their site there are some fitting instructions on video :wonder:

Edited by Glynne

The Heko cover is a solid cover, so not seen as advisable for those doing long trips, whereas the Russian one we are currently listing for is a push-fit wire mesh type, so more of a permanent protection.

Heko wind defectors are certainly available from various sellers on Amazon (or Ebay), both from the EU and from UK importers.