vRS19TD's Fabia vRS

vRS19TD

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found it!

I think I'm going to ask a chap I know at a garage if he can tack a few bits of threaded rod to the floor and then I could pop the mount on and then wind some nuts down so its solid as.

But I‘ll have to see what he says as I'm not too fond of the idea of self tapping screws going in to my interior trim, but atleast I know what to do if welding is a no go.

Nope, trying to source bits for it. How much different are they??

The correct ones will hold the headrest tight, the wrong ones won't. 1 set is square and the other cylindrical but can't remember which way round. The middle ones are only about £10 for the set from skoda iirc

• Like 1

The correct ones will hold the headrest tight, the wrong ones won't. 1 set is square and the other cylindrical but can't remember which way round. The middle ones are only about £10 for the set from skoda iirc

just checked they are just under £8 :)

• Like 1

Cheers. :thumbup:

Any chance you could order some for me please and i'll try to get across and pick them up??

i actually can't :( mainly because im now not going to be anywhere near work until the 4th best thing is to give us a call Monday on 020 8300 2450 and ask for Matt he is in parts, he will more than happy help you and get them ordered up :) if you order them Monday they will be there for Wednesday :)

• Like 1