What other car do you own ?

Some great cars and bikes, just wish we had better weather to see more of them on the roads

In reply to the comment regarding showing the car, I do attend many shows and enter concours / show and shine. A few inside pics below:

fog3.jpg

top.jpg

seat.jpg

install.jpg

dash-2.jpg

Land defender for competing off road. Used to be road legal but has been sorn'd for a couple of years now. Also have a wee pit bike, 140cc race tuned. Can hit 70mph and 1st gear is next to useless for anything other than somersaults. Unfortunately i can see both these toys beeing binned shortly as we intende converting the garage. Sad days.

My company car allowance was used in 2005 to buy a Toyota Hilux Invincible pickup as most of my weekends I was out supporting Motor Clubs and their rallies around the south of the country. After 2 years and with 70,000 on the clock I sold my soul to the taxman and went the company car route of which the vRS is my current choice.

Still have the 'Lux, just have added a few more bells and whistles than it came out of the factory with and cover far fewer miles both on and off road. It is sure to come into its own in the next few weeks having been pressed into service to assist many stranded drivers in the winters of 2010 and 2011.

Also used to have a Triumph Dolomit Sprint, but that has gone and now have new double glazing instead!!

A 2004 Bora 130PD Highline.

My old car and now swmbo daily drive.

Want to get a classic 911 turbo or a Mk2 Golf GTI when things have settled down after the house move and i have some free cash!

I have a 1939 Standard Flying 10 Super.... With the newly invented independant front suspension, a transverse leafspring! Suicide doors, semaphore indicators and a wind up front windscreen. Top speed is a quoted 63mph.

I also ride a Honda CBR1100RR Super Blackbird... I'd search for photos of both but frankly, I can't be bothered! ;)

I split myself between the 30s and the 'Noughties'!