11111 1111.1 The Show Us Your Odo Thread! (now 12345 678.9) + Brisky Tree odo fun

FUBAR

Should have got a blow torch out to make temp 22.2 and waited until 22:22 at night and been driving at 22mph (getting someone else to take pic) to be on God level status :p

As it was a genuine private road I did wonder about trying for 22mph but decided against it! Oddly enough the temp had been 22 when I left work, but it was five miles short of its target then. SWMBO just asked didn't I have better things to do :wonder:

• Like 3

SWMBO just asked didn't I have better things to do :wonder:

I hope you quickly and calmly answered "nope" :D 

• Like 1

3y5y3una.jpgcall me bosss :D

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Flash makes it look like the traction control is kicking in at speed :D  :giggle:

A couple of vans that I've been driving in work

2014-02-03%2009.31.05_zps0bb97nzq.jpg

2013-12-11%2013.07.52_zps3lmw75xp.jpg

Both in need of a good clean :P 2nd pic fire it U/S for the craic. 

Nah my traction control turns off after around 10 minutes of the car being started. Its done it since i got it and its never bothered me so never had it looked at. Probs a simple fix tbh haha

Both in need of a good clean :p 2nd pic fire it U/S for the craic. 

Clean? Whats that then? I can only remember one van ever being washed and that was because I managed to get mud all up the side, front and back doors of it. It was so muddy when I parked it up there was mud dripping off of the chassis making pools/piles of mud under it. There was still mud coming off of the bottom of it 3 days later. Don't even ask how I managed it  :giggle: The service light was on for months on that van and it was still on when we had to give it back to MT because it wouldn't reverse. I think it will need a new gearbox after less than 23k because we managed to strip the gear of its teeth :o

Nah my traction control turns off after around 10 minutes of the car being started. Its done it since i got it and its never bothered me so never had it looked at. Probs a simple fix tbh haha

finger and button keep meeting?

• 2 weeks later...

Had this on a Mercedes Vario minibus the other day -- yes it is .2 as well!

attachicon.gif20140325_143647.jpg

attachicon.gif20140325_143652.jpg

Mike

The good news is you got one of the epic pics, the bad news is that the Vario has many miles left in her....... Unlucky :P 

My car racked up 111,111 miles today and I was concentrating on the road and terrible rain so much I missed it.  I deliberately drove keeping off the motorway so I could take a picture, but then I got amnesia and noticed it again at 111,114.  Also at that point the trip computer was on 112.1, so it wouldn't have been that far off 111,111 and 111.1 either!

I'd like to say I'd get to 222,222 but at a reduced mileage of 10k a year these days that would take some doing. Still it wouldn't be a hardship if it did come off. 

Adam

I know the feeling.

I'm about 40 miles away from 55,555 and 555.5

I was on the motorway the other day and knew I was doing some mega mileage this week, so thought I'd reset it at 55,000 so I could catch the all-fives moment (not just for me, but for the rest of you lot that love this kind of ****! :)).

However, I then forgot, so I'm travelling along and just by chance look down and it says 55,000................the panic was unreal in the outside lane of the M5 doing 70mph *cough, cough*.

But..........I managed to do it.   :)

Will be just my ******* luck that I'll forget at the 55,555 and 555.5 moment now!

Edited by Herschel

• 3 weeks later...

Ta da. This happened this afternoon, I'm very pleased it. B)

2zec9ps.jpg

Luckily I was able to pull off the main road and stop at the right time. My Maths was obviously right when I reset the trip.

Good job earthworm! Your next challenge in just over 900K is to get the same pic but counting down to .0 :D 

900k?

I make it 888889 with the trip to be reset at 987333 :p

Calm down Carol Vorderman.

• Like 2

Well, when I got to 98k I worked it out to reset the trip at 98333 to make it work.

Next will be all the 9's, then in 2 or 3 years time, 123,456 miles. I'll have to work out when to reset the trip to get it all sequence.

• Like 1

Next will be all the 9's, then in 2 or 3 years time, 123,456 miles. I'll have to work out when to reset the trip to get it all sequence.

Obviously, I can complete the thread title with all the 1's in between that.

• Like 1

Obviously, I can complete the thread title with all the 1's in between that.

To complete the thread title now would mean clocking your car :P 

• Like 2

To complete the thread title now would mean clocking your car :p

It will be the same amount of 1's, just will look different as I don't think my trip goes into thousands :p.

So 111,111 odo, 111.1 trip instead of 11,111 odo 1111.1 trip.

It will be the same amount of 1's, just will look different as I don't think my trip goes into thousands :p.

So 111,111 odo, 111.1 trip instead of 11,111 odo 1111.1 trip.

Yea but you are messing with the '.' 's  :think:

• 2 weeks later...

Hit my 123456 last week.

IMG_2485_zps8296071b.jpg

Happy days, hope engine light is nothing serious though :o