wrc body kit project

leenel88

I'm going white with it I think pal, should bring out all the body lines in that colour. 1st time I've ever done any kind of body work so i'm quiet pleased with how its all going so far :D

Anyones welcome to check it out, I'll be down at the garage tomorrow and every other weekend so feel free to come and have a look anytime you want

• Like 1

Cars starting to look tip top mate can't wait to see the finished article! Are you going for the full job lot inc decals and the pokey through bumper exhaust? It will still look sick! A friend of mine build a J-wrc fiesta st turbo (most people who are a bit of a petrol head will know the car I'm on about!) MAD ST. Anyways that has some right road presence and always gets looks where ever it goes! Also with its tasty 330bhp it goes it goes like a train haha! Can't wait to see the finished thing! Keep up the good work!

Not much of an update still trying to get the door to shut properly but did manage to get it out of the garage today to get a proper picture

post-98927-0-90331100-1370709244_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

OMG I just read this whole thread, and then it dawned on me ..... Nelson. That's where I'm from!!!!! Gotta come see, next time I take the long drive from Germany.

By the way, looks awesome :giggle:

I'll be happy if mine looks half as good as yours, its getting to the point that I need abit of motivation I'm at the point where I have to sort out the fuel filler and I'm abit stuck

Any one know where I could get a lamp pod (bonnet), I have seen some but there around the £500 mark which seems abit steep for me any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance guys

You looked at universal ones? I haven't look for a few years but back when I was 4x4ing they where around £250 with lights. Unsure if they where a flat pod though not a rounded bonnet style :S

As the original wrc car but this is the evo 2 bodykit that I'm fitting, you can tell the difference buy the vents on the side of the front bumper, rear spoiler is bigger with more scoops,rear bumper and front wings have a shrper body angle so you can see more of the tire from behind. Tuning is fairly standard at the moment its been re-mapped and has a k&n panel filter, I do have the chance to buy a front mount intercooler for it aswell

What kind of power mods you got planned? This needs power to go with the looks :D

Big turbo and a straight through exhaust!

Reminds me of a project on ZSOC lad has a focus rally rep, had it for years was just a 2.0 but now it's running an RS engine, looks awesome.

Can't wait to see this finished!