Contributing to the Vet's fees

Donation made from android app, seem to have been hit with a currency conversion charge even though sent as friends and family. I'll take that up with PayPal though .........

Can you confirm it has been received ok, it should have come from an email address at the tynobryn domain.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Terrible thing to read about, my dog had to be put down eighteen months ago, still missed. But this is a classic case for having pet insurance, would have saved a lot of worry and stress, hope it all ends well.

Awww man, as a dog lover myself i cant bare to think what you and your wife are going through. We had to put our dog down about 5 years ago but she was about 13 so i basicly grew up with her, i wasnt myself for quite a while. Really sorry for your loss, im sure if you need anyone to talk to, the Community are here for you. Paul.