watch this space...

Did you get any oil supplied from dealer? I didn't and was wondering whether I should have done (will prob need it haha).

Maybe they are so confidant in the CTHE engine not using oil..... :think:

• Like 1

Actually, I have two as I nicked the one from the Fabia vRS and both in posh bags - they use the same oil in the 1.2tsi and 1.4tsi iirc

Edited by Ad Lav

As for names, Have you ever heard a song called Black Sunshine by White Zombie? ;)

Or you could just call it Ali G (Cos it is black innit)

this is "Phantom" at the midlands meet on gilly driveway.... (his superb in the reflection)

97702810151663825911468.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

well we left yesterday with 100 miles on the clock, done 500 miles over the weekend (obviously now up to 600)

good on the motoryway, i was suprised at 42 mpg (at a constant indicated between 70-80) my last vRS would only give 35 in these conditions when it was still new and tight, bodes well for when its loosened up!

no issues at all. ran perfectly... and I havent checked the oil :p (I will do tomorow! lol..)

the tyres don't seem to have the dry grip of the maxxis Z1's... wet grip was very good, I'll leave it until how fast when I can really heat them up before I decide whether I'm ditching them ;) pushed it a bit more in the bends, very flat cornering compaired to without the springs.... need to be more careful on speed bumps though! :o

• Like 2