Skoda Octavia 3 Owners register

Out with the old and in with the new. Changed from 150 manual scout, to 184 auto. Loving it already!!!

20190531_104449[1].jpg

Edited by rogerdyer
missed a word out.
  • Like 1

I always thought white was white but it seems not. A lovely pair.

I love my 184 scout too. Recommend running in eco mode for the free wheeling when you lift off which really affects mpg but then able to just knock the selector back to drop into sports when you just have to go!

The roads round here are pretty rough but the able suspension really soaks it up. Not a racer but a very very fun cruiser which is also capable on the grass and on ice if you have winter tyres.

I would say the Moon white, looks a bit like a white shirt that's been in the wash with something blue!!! Until the sun comes out, then it shines well, more than the old Candy white one did.

On 04/06/2019 at 15:35, Luptonian said:

His and hers Octavia VRS TDI. Hers owned for over a year now, mine 2 weeks.

20190604_152946.jpg

Great style there, wonder which will be the hardest to keep clean !

On 31/05/2019 at 11:57, DenmarkTsi said:

Here is some pictures of the engine and the cross climate tire

D50D000C-1444-48F2-98ED-407DF1EE6B67.jpeg

158FA68A-C020-4DDE-B7B4-A4104F3C46FA.jpeg

B4F2EE90-FB49-4BA5-AC0B-EBEB278F1739.jpeg

Why they made this engine cover so fake, don't like this fake trend in skoda lately, give some more review of the engine. OEM tyres I changed for Michelin PS4 and with them is like it should be, much less wheelspin. 

Just got my Octavia 230. Wasn't sure on the colour but it has deffo grown on me!

Only thing it hasn't got is Canton, looking into a retro fit or quatily upgrade.

Getting detailed hopefully next week and then next a couple of up grades.

20190609_164633.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Otto_Octavius said:

20190618_182825.jpg

20190623_010601.jpg

Is that Quartz grey? Waiting for July (192 reg) to pick up my Soleil. Wasn't able to spec some items I wanted like the chrome window trims. 

29 minutes ago, Scoby said:

Is that Quartz grey? Waiting for July (192 reg) to pick up my Soleil. Wasn't able to spec some items I wanted like the chrome window trims. 

Hi. Yep, it's Quartz Grey. This is the Soleil with the chrome trim!

58 minutes ago, Otto_Octavius said:

Hi. Yep, it's Quartz Grey. This is the Soleil with the chrome trim!

Afaik, Dealers selected certain extras on pre ordered Soleils. My Soleil has different rims to yours. We're you able to select extras in the build? 

1 hour ago, Scoby said:

Afaik, Dealers selected certain extras on pre ordered Soleils. My Soleil has different rims to yours. We're you able to select extras in the build? 

It's as you say so far as I'm aware. The dealers have a say on what they get and they are allocated cars. I was insistent that I wanted Quartz Grey with the chrome sill and so there was then a bit of horse-trading on their side to get it, as there was one but it was allocated elsewhere.  I did also wanted a sunroof and DAB, but there weren't any of these available. They had been suggesting the silver to me :)

Initially was after a highly customised Ambition model after faffing on the Skoda Car Configurator, but that would have left me waiting till November apparently. Very happy with Soleil in the end. Mine was on a shipment from Emden which landed the May bank holiday weekend.

Edited by Otto_Octavius

I've had this beastie for about a month now -- my second Octavia, the previous one was a 2.0 TDi 150 SE estate. This one's a 2.0 TSi 190 SE-L and ohhh my word, I am smitten. Totally head over heels.
Lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely car. :inlove::inlove:

WM68XGT_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

congratulations on the beautiful car👍👍👍😀. I have the same model. I really like this car and the fantastic engine👍👍👍

• Thanks 1