Delivery times

Now will be the waiting for shipping details then transfer to dealership etc! But it should mean positive news for others if the hatches are coming through. I ordered 5th August with my spec detailed on the previous reply in this post.

I've just spoken with SUK.

Ordered 14th September 2013

White manual vRS Hatch with cruise, black and spare wheel - Build week 8 (wc 17th Feb 2014)

Ouch, thats madness!!

A year or two ago didnt Skoda give vouchers or goodies up to around £500 for any car that went over a certain amount of time for delivery, think this comes into that category!!  12 weeks I think is fine, but best part of 6 months is a joke!!!!

Enjoy the wait.....

Now will be the waiting for shipping details then transfer to dealership etc! But it should mean positive news for others if the hatches are coming through. I ordered 5th August with my spec detailed on the previous reply in this post.

Congratulations and all but I'm still really confused - Spoke to SUK myself on Friday and they told me that no vRS hatches have been produced (I assume aside from the press cars / the one at goodwood) - he sounded pretty sure about that. He said what a few others ahve said here before - no production of the hatch until week 45, demo's first then customers, don't expect your car until Jan, there is a small chance if they get ahead it might come sooner.

I'm not desputing what your saying, it's just confusing....

I'm only going by what I'm being told. I gave them my order number as I pressed option 4 and said I was aware there was potential delays. I listened to some hold music and the lady came back saying it had been built and was at the port waiting to be shipped.

• Like 1

I'm only going by what I'm being told. I gave them my order number as I pressed option 4 and said I was aware there was potential delays. I listened to some hold music and the lady came back saying it had been built and was at the port waiting to be shipped.

Well pictures as soon as you get it then! Have you double checked they actually ordered you a hatch?! LOL!

This all continues to prove that I think Sokda must do business by accident, as a customer I get the impression that nobody really seems to know what's going on :)

And as paranoid as I am I rang and spoke to somebody else. It's status is in shipping to Embden. I'm to phone a week Friday and it should be scheduled for shipping to UK or in the UK. I enquirer about hatch delays to which I'm told there are none they are being built just like the estate's but they're hoping to issue retailers theirs about the same time. They did say depending on your options may delay build due to obtaining parts-and I didn't spec ACC or front assist which from a lot of posters appears to be what has been spec'd. Will keep you up to date and also provide pictures

• Like 1

And as paranoid as I am I rang and spoke to somebody else. It's status is in shipping to Embden. I'm to phone a week Friday and it should be scheduled for shipping to UK or in the UK. I enquirer about hatch delays to which I'm told there are none they are being built just like the estate's but they're hoping to issue retailers theirs about the same time. They did say depending on your options may delay build due to obtaining parts-and I didn't spec ACC or front assist which from a lot of posters appears to be what has been spec'd. Will keep you up to date and also provide pictures

Well totally chuffed for you dude, can't wait to see your pics when they come through! I've not specced ACC or anything too fancy, just sat nav and cruise - it's just a shame that everyone gets a different story when they speak to SUK! :)

I popped into my dealers on Friday and they showed me status code 20 on the computer screen, confirmed build week 40 for my hatch. I was told to expect delivery 3-4 weeks later...........fingers crossed. Again I didn't choose too many options, although he did say cars with ACC will have delays due to issues with the system. That could be the hold up for a lot of people.

I popped into my dealers on Friday and they showed me status code 20 on the computer screen, confirmed build week 40 for my hatch. I was told to expect delivery 3-4 weeks later...........fingers crossed. Again I didn't choose too many options, although he did say cars with ACC will have delays due to issues with the system. That could be the hold up for a lot of people.

Is that a vRS Ricey?

Rs it's a petrol DSG, only put a couple of options on it. Dealer reckons it could be delivered either before or at same time as their demonstrator. However i'll not get my hopes up until I get the call!

Yeah hopefully, it's just a pity nobody can get a definitive answer and it's putting a lot of people of a getting a really good car.

I've just called SUK for an update and was told that mine is still at status 10 with a build week of 46.

I did say that I know of somebody who has been told theirs is en-route to Emden and he said that is extremely unlikely as not a single one (other than press) have been built yet.

Weird

Not sure anybody knows what is going on, only know my one is at status 20 because dealer showed me on computer screen as they can't understand why we are being told about delays, as they haven't, as I said I'll just have to wait and see but I'll keep everyone posted.

• Like 1

Not sure anybody knows what is going on, only know my one is at status 20 because dealer showed me on computer screen as they can't understand why we are being told about delays, as they haven't, as I said I'll just have to wait and see but I'll keep everyone posted.

They haven't ordered you a combi by mistake have they?

No, order paperwork is definitely a hatch. If it is a combi I won't be best pleased, but order number even when speaking with SUK is a hatchback.

There is still plenty of time for it to be delayed though between now and next week.

My order for a black vRS tdi estate with panoramic sunroof, winter pack and a couple of other options was placed on 16 Sep 13. My dealer has been given a build date of week 9! He was expecting it to be ready by December 2013!

Spoke to Skoda UK today. With the sunroof they say it should take between 16 and 20 weeks to be built, and to expect 18 weeks. That would be week 4, or week 6 next year at worst, which is a long time but not as bad as week 9! Hope they're not telling porkies.

Edited by Gary_UK