Yeti collection road trip

MarieK

Picked him up at 12 noon. Decided to drive straight back to the accomm and have some lunch. 

What can I say? Smooth drive, easy to handle, has about same power as the 1.5 diesel Juke. Glad of the sunroof and satnav, lots of bells and whistles for me to figure out.

Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!

Will upload some pics in a bit.

:love:  :love:  :love:

As they say, "Comparisons are odious!" especially when compared with a Juke!!

It's a BOY! :)

Congratulations!

So what did he way and have you decided on a name yet?

Now then, I suppose we'll have to wet the baby's head. ;)

I'll go out and check the sound system properly in a bit, but sounded ok from the drivers seat on the way back although I've yet to configure it.

Its a boy because I ordered a boy and his name is Snowy although I'm worried he may melt in this heat with a name like that  :giggle:

• Like 1

Welcome to the fold Snowy!

Good to hear that your first impressions are positive MarieK. The sunroof is a real advantage in this weather and as Johann stated is great for keeping the interior cooler when tilted.

Have fun and enjoy!

• Like 1

Its a boy because I ordered a boy and his name is Snowy although I'm worried he may melt in this heat with a name like that  :giggle:

Can he see the pub from where he is?

Does he like a XXXX? Is he secretly an Aussie?

And for those of you that have no idea what i am blathering on about:-

• Like 1

I wonder whether MarieK is quiet because she's at lunch...or she's playing with her new Yeti? Now, let me think...

Oh, I hadn't refreshed my browser. Not quiet at all...

What was the first thing you played on the stereo? Radio or CD/SD card? If the latter, what tune?  Are we nosy or what? This might have to be a new thread. A bit like what website did you go to first on the Internet? (Me? www.tomrussell.com), way back in the mid 1990s...

It was set on Radio 2 by the dealer so I just played that until I got back. It reads my SD card fine and is currently copying SD tunes to HDD on Columbus.

There are three speakers in each door for the sound system, I have nothing to compare it with as I haven't had a yeti before but it sounds good to me.

Paired my iphone5 easily on bluetooth.

Will have a go at voice control next, that should be a laugh with my accent  :rofl:

My boot liner (travall) and mats (from carmats.co.uk) fit fine. I trimmed the boot liner where indicated to allow for spare wheel, its a nice chunky rubber liner that I should be able to pressure wash. Will include some pics of this shortly.

• Like 1

I'll go out and check the sound system properly in a bit, but sounded ok from the drivers seat on the way back although I've yet to configure it.

We've just taken delivery of a new Lowchen Pup all white apart from its ears which are black, we have christened him Chalkie

Just been for another wee drive, it would be rude not to  :giggle:

Voice control works fine, I just need to learn what command words to use.

I don't think 'tak us hame Snowy lad' will work somehow  :wonder:

• Like 3

I'm still trying to get my voice control to deploy the 20mm canons usually concealed behind the DRLs.

Perhaps I need to be a little calmer when I utter expletives when some pr*t cuts me up.

• Like 2