Surely I can't be the only one with a numpty for a girlfriend?

niceyellow vrs

Is it just me who has a girlfriend whose stupidity constantly astounds them? She's just topped it today by nearly killing one of the cats.

Cat was sniffing round the car whilst girlfriend was unloading shopping. She then merrily shut the car up without checking cat location. About an hour and a half later I go out to the car only to find the cat stuck in there, all the windows up and in the blazing hot sunshine!

It's fine now, lay in the shade for a bit panting like mad and took on a load of water, but **** me was I displeased.

What stupid things have your other halves done?

The ex once came home a bit excited

"I've seen the perfect car for us, it was gorgeous, perfection on wheels" 

Sounds great, what was it?

A blue one....

Laughing was a bad move but I couldn't help it  :rofl:

• Like 2

When I was a kid I remember my mum saying to my dad "John, you put the boys in the car whilst I find the car keys"

Idiot :p

To be fair if she's anything like my mrs then the car wouldn't be locked lol. All I say is its lucky we live in a low crime area as often it has her phone and purse in it.

Is it just me who has a girlfriend whose stupidity constantly astounds them? She's just topped it today by nearly killing one of the cats.

Cat was sniffing round the car whilst girlfriend was unloading shopping. She then merrily shut the car up without checking cat location. About an hour and a half later I go out to the car only to find the cat stuck in there, all the windows up and in the blazing hot sunshine!

It's fine now, lay in the shade for a bit panting like mad and took on a load of water, but **** me was I displeased.

What stupid things have your other halves done?

That's a rather unkind thing to say about your other half. :(

I'm sure she didn't deliberately shut the cat in the car, but I'm glad the cats made a speedy recovery.

My wife went to private school which you would think is the best way to get a good education  but she is daft as a brush with the comment s she comes out with, we haven't got enough band width on here to list them.

You're all in for a treat tomorrow as Mrs Goldfinger is attending the national meet    :think:

I suppose someone that's capable needs to be able to read a map if the sat nav has broken?

Won't it be a bit much though - asking her to drive at the same time?

I suppose someone that's capable needs to be able to read a map if the sat nav has broken?

Won't it be a bit much though - asking her to drive at the same time

The meets tomorrow John, not Tuesday. She'd have to set off tomorrow though to get there Tuesday

Cruising down to the parent's one sunny morning Benny, Bjorn and John's 'Young Folks' came on the iPod. Met with the response from SWMBO "I didn't know they turned the B+Q music into a song".

:wall:

She thought the Titanic was sunk by a lettuce.

Doing a crossword, 4 letters, horses foot. Paws

All true.

• Like 4

A few years ago, myself and a couple of friends at work were discussing Prime Ministers of Great Britain, and we started chatting about Winston Churchill.

A young girl called Abby said "I've seen him, he's the dog on the car insurance adverts.  :D