Pet driving hates/dislikes?

vigyaz

Just thought id share one of mine, as happened yesterday in a tesco's carpark.

Ever got annoyed when you see people leaving shopping trolleys next to the bollards in supermarkets riight next to the car parking spaces, i swear one of these days ill come back to my car with trolley marks all down the side :wall: ,

Whats so hard about putting your trolley back?

Rant over, share your own experiences :P .

They are the same lazy retards that can't be bothered

to park straight in the bays, as well as not put their trolleys back.

Watched a woman driving hubbys Land Rover Discovery

in Tescos the other day as she got her lock on too early and clumped one

of the big stainless steel bollards, silly cow. That's a new wing then :rofl:

• Like 1

^ I dont like to appear sexist, but the majority of the people ive seen on mobile phones have been women doing the kids schoolrun in their landrovers / 4x4's. and yes it ****es me off how they have no concern for anyone else asif because they are driving a landrover or w/e they have ruling over the road.

not really a hate, but being in what I thought is a fairly quick car (octy mk2 vrs TFSI) and having a mercedes E63 AMG make me look like I was going backwards!

You took a blunt knife to a gun fight lol. If you ever see a merc with one letter and two numbers on the left and amg on the other side of the boot lid, leave it lone.

Passat CC drivers. For some reason they all have a chip on their shoulder and really hate being overtaken by a blue Skoda......

Maybe they need to work a little harder to get a better company car.....

the one I passed earlier was peeved that he was passed by an orange Skoda. Well, when you spend all that dosh on a car that adds more weight, whadda you expect :D

• Like 1

I hate people who drive at 40mph on national speed limit country roads were it is often difficult to pass safely, effiectively imposing their leisurely schedule on everyone behind them. Especially if they continue to drive at 40mph through a village 30mph zone!

These are known as road captains

• Like 1

These are known as road captains

The 'road captain'

Can often be spotted ahead of the queue, mostly brown with beige interior, a box of 'Scotties Man-Size' tissues and or a Panama hat visible in the rear quarter. The 'road captain' can often be seen on major 'A' roads causing delay and misery whilst blissfully unaware, his wife of 98 years can usually be seen boiling a kettle of water and finding the scones. In summer months they migrate to training courses to become traffic wombles.

• Like 2

all of the above, especially the road captains plus... being in the car when SWMBO is driving. it's like being on a ride at Alton Towers with all the safety systems switched off

• Like 2

Passat CC drivers. For some reason they all have a chip on their shoulder and really hate being overtaken by a blue Skoda......

Maybe they need to work a little harder to get a better company car.....

One earlier come round the roundabout without indicating. I'd committed to pulling out so put my foot down to pull away sharpish (quite decent of me considering his laziness caused the situation) we both left the exit onto a 70mph dual carriageway. I dont think he liked the fact I pulled out and then managed to keep ahead of him (he appeared to toe it to try and get as close to me as possible). Once we were up to a decent rate of knots I eased off (I'd stayed in the inside lane all the time), the passat cc driver managed to just get past me enough to cut me up and get across to get to the impending slip road. Nice one mate, well done. 

Road captains are pricks also. There is a road that is national limit 60mph road, 90% of the retards crawl along it at 30mph then have the cheek to flash me for overtaking! *****. 

Guest BigJase88

I overtook a car the other night

Doing 30 in a 60...

I got the flash / glare of lights as it was just before double whites but safe enough!

Got to the next junction and pulled out safely, road captain pulls out infront of about 10 cars causing them to brake dramatically, then continues on his way at 35/40 in a 60 blissfully unaware

Cant stand the pedestrians who think its acceptable to cross a busy main road, dodging cars, causing cars to slow down to let them cross, usually there crossing with young kids and they do all this 5foot away from a pelican crossing.

And then when they get to the other side of the road, walk past the crossing anyway

Sent from my iPhone 4s

• Like 3

The 'road captain'

Can often be spotted ahead of the queue, mostly brown with beige interior, a box of 'Scotties Man-Size' tissues and or a Panama hat visible in the rear quarter. The 'road captain' can often be seen on major 'A' roads causing delay and misery whilst blissfully unaware, his wife of 98 years can usually be seen boiling a kettle of water and finding the scones. In summer months they migrate to training courses to become traffic wombles.

You can add to that the 30 something in his 2ltr A4 on the A39 Wednesday morning. Just because he didn't know the roads he planted himself on the white line and even moved over to stop my overtake. Road Captain may well be recruiting now :D 

Things that I can't get my head around:

Eldest is learning to drive. And is being taught to complete most low speed maneuvers soley on the clutch

People who buy a big (second hand) car then slap a (cheap) private plate on it. We know you've not just paid £40k

Car eyelashes. WTF? 

Kids in 1.1 Peugeot 206s who seem to think they've bought into some sort of performance nirvana

People who brush their buckled clothing along the side of your car rather than walk an extra five feet around it

Coarse, plebian materfamilias who, when reaching a pelican crossing, facilitate their pushing of the button by thrusting their pram load of kids into the carriageway

Cyclists who hop on and off pavements and give you the bird when you nearly run their red light jumping ass over.

• Like 1