Vrs owners... age

Hello all and sorry to start a slightly personal topic but i only ever seem to see middle-age to older men driving Octavia Vrs's...

At 25 yrs old i cant be the youngest owner... can i?

Bought my vRS 6 weeks ago and I am 67 in September!  However, it is diesel and DSG. 

Philbes,

look at it this way, you have probably been driving a number of years and also driven/owned a number of cars which just goes to show that a VRS is a fantastic vehicle as you have based your choice of vehicle on all your exprience !

Still blow away the youngsters in their Vauxhall corsas, put a smile on your face and go a good few hundred miles between tanks !

VRS - Best value mid sized family car on the market today by a mile !

• Like 3

Born when Elvis was still able to swivel his hips, everyone despised the Japanese, and the original Triumph twins were the coolest bikes on the road so I guess that makes me middle-aged to older. The clock might be ticking down but boy is my insurance cheap compared to when Golf GTI engines only came in Golf GTI wrappers & I couldn't afford one, but I'm not a Grandad just yet.

Best value for money around, understanding that principle will see anyone smoothly through. 

I was 25 once though............had an Austin 1100 at the time  :rofl:

• Like 2

26 and have owned my Octy vRS for just coming up to a year.... Again I got the comments about 'pipe and slippers' when I bought it - but it soon shows it stripes on track and on the road when its required :)

• Like 1

bought my first vrs at 21 and just bought my 2nd vrs bout 8 months back and im now 22!! got some abuse about it being a family car, but when they sit in,look at the spec,interior and when the shoe goes to the floor the opinions quickly change!!! call them a sleeper for the uneducated and badge snobs! ;-)

Im 24 bought mine when i was 22. I get alot of funny looks in swindon most people my age here are driving in bloody corsa/astra vxrs!!!!

Bought my 2011 mk2 fabia vrs at 19 had nothing but problems with it so rejected it and devided on a 2012 vrs tdi last year at the age of 21, ordered a mk3 vrs estate DSG Tdi about 4 weeks ago at the lovely age of 22

Edited by Rob-vrs21
  • Like 1