What made you smile whilst driving?

sparks03

The daft old duffer in the Range Rover who got annoyed when I stopped on an amber light instead of proceeding and blocking the junction, who then proceeded to try and park in the rear of the bus I was letting merge in front just so he could be ahead of me (stony face straight ahead while I laughed at him), who then got over taken on the hill (old duffer can't corner...) and proceeded to follow me 'at a safe distance' in-case I decided to get revenge? Followed me for a few more miles then blares his horn as he pulled off. All the while we were still behind the same BMW we were behind in traffic before I stopped at the lights instead of blocking the junction.

I need to get a rear facing camera... the look on his face at the set of lights after I passed him was pretty funny :)

• Like 2

Coming home today I saw a Y reg Corsa, with more parcel tape than you have ever seen placed over the seal around the boot. I can only assume the boot seal was leaking!

Will do - I haven't seen one yet though! A mate at work has a 182 but that hasn't got a sunroof, obviously he has some sense :P

• Like 1

The daft old duffer in the Range Rover who got annoyed when I stopped on an amber light instead of proceeding and blocking the junction, who then proceeded to try and park in the rear of the bus I was letting merge in front just so he could be ahead of me (stony face straight ahead while I laughed at him), who then got over taken on the hill (old duffer can't corner...) and proceeded to follow me 'at a safe distance' in-case I decided to get revenge? Followed me for a few more miles then blares his horn as he pulled off. All the while we were still behind the same BMW we were behind in traffic before I stopped at the lights instead of blocking the junction.

I need to get a rear facing camera... the look on his face at the set of lights after I passed him was pretty funny :)

Dumb ass....

Bad boy near Addenbrookes  in his slammed and stanced Black 56 plate Beetle, tinted windows all round with his gold chains and gangsta rap blaring out, yet still had the pink daisy on the dash.

:D

Can't be gangsta' without a pink flower on the dash :rofl:

On another note, my tunes made me smile whilst driving today :)

• Like 1

The bloke in the Peugeot RCZ (sporty bobbly roofed thing) trying to fit the massive TV he'd just bought into it.  Didn't help that his girlfriend just stood there laughing at him and telling him to ring his dad.

If only I had parked the car the other way round I could have recorded it.

There being so little traffic on the M6 this afternoon that I got to work quite early. Plenty of time to take advantage of a trip through the city centre's tunnels where I could listen to the Mk2 wail a little 

Ok, technically I wasn't driving at the time.

One of my neighbours' daughters has just passed her driving test. I saw her mother teaching her how to do stuff like checking oil and water levels.

• Like 2