What made you smile whilst driving?

sparks03

Spotted this last weekend - getting ready for it's last outing of the year.

Jeep.jpg

Note the hand grenade fastened to the bonnet for quick access!

I think we all have moments whilst driving where having a hand grenade nearby could get us in a lot of trouble haha

• Like 2

The angry impatient look on the RR Sport drivers face who pulled in behind me at the ASDA station. He put a splash in his big fancy car and then had to wait as I brimmed the GFs car for another months worth of motoring :)

The angry impatient look on the RR Sport drivers face who pulled in behind me at the ASDA station. He put a splash in his big fancy car and then had to wait as I brimmed the GFs car for another months worth of motoring :)

Buys a car - can't afford to run it :wall:

My lad passed his motorcycle Compulsory Basic Training on Saturday, so as the sun was out yesterday we took a round trip to his grandfather's house. I was generally impressed with the patience shown and space given by other drivers. What really impressed me was that with just 1 days' training, my lad was putting his new skills into action and not being put off by other road users.

• Like 3

The lad following me closely through a tight village in a 106, who, when me and the RR Sport in front of me turned off to head down to the main road into town, carried on straight. I knew he was trying to shortcut and get in front from another side street further down the main road so when I saw him fly upto the junction and have to stop for the RR and me and the other RR that was now behind me I couldn't help but laugh very loudly.

The 99-D Regged IS200 i followed the last 8 miles home today, with the suspension so low & stiff that it was borderline fishtailing the whole way down the road.

It was actually funny to watch it bounce everytime a loose piece of stone chipping strayed under the tyres....

Offset by the fact the stupid muppet didnt know which lane was his at the last roundabout....

I ended up getting passed him as he had to sit in the outside lane until he could get around without causing a fishtailing crash...

You're assuming the worst... he could have simply needed a splash to get him to a decent petrol station.... yeah probably not.

Not necessarily, I often stop for small amounts of petrol in the Golf. I don't like the idea of it being pinched with a full tank. If its empty the options are ditch it or refuel. If the latter you've got guaranteed footage of the cherubs who pinched your pride and joy.  

Not necessarily, I often stop for small amounts of petrol in the Golf. I don't like the idea of it being pinched with a full tank. If its empty the options are ditch it or refuel. If the latter you've got guaranteed footage of the cherubs who pinched your pride and joy.  

Sounds like fear dictating your actions, should get some therapy for that :P

The lad following me closely through a tight village in a 106, who, when me and the RR Sport in front of me turned off to head down to the main road into town, carried on straight. I knew he was trying to shortcut and get in front from another side street further down the main road so when I saw him fly upto the junction and have to stop for the RR and me and the other RR that was now behind me I couldn't help but laugh very loudly.

Which reminds me of once years ago, coming back from Knockhill to Dumbarton, being passed by a Golf GTi that looked to be "on a mission" shortly before the Wallace Monument road. He went straight on (well technically left) like he was making for Cambuskenneth or Alloa, while I went up past the monument. He caught me at the traffic lights at the Forth bridge, then turned left onto the town centre bypass while I went round by Back'o'Hill Road to get onto the A811. he then caught me again, between the Fintry turning and Gargunnock.

• Like 1

Sounds like fear dictating your actions, should get some therapy for that :p

I just see how many old VWs get stolen and are never seen again. Fear doesn't dictate my actions, precaution does  :nerd:

Guy who moved cones set up by the police to close the carriageway to southbound traffic due to an accident and the copper ripping him one.

What a Teeet....

• 3 weeks later...

Over taking a ambulance loading I see two female paramedics loading someone into the back of on a wheel chair, as they bump him on to the ramp lift he slides out of the wheel chair like a slippery eel [emoji87] shouldn't laugh but it tickled me.

Over taking a ambulance loading I see two female paramedics loading someone into the back of on a wheel chair, as they bump him on to the ramp lift he slides out of the wheel chair like a slippery eel [emoji87] shouldn't laugh but it tickled me.

Never send a woman to do a man's.....

<This quote will be completed when I return from casualty>

You're assuming the worst... he could have simply needed a splash to get him to a decent petrol station.... yeah probably not.

Or it might not of been his RR

Just putting abit in so daddy isnt mad when he gets in to an empty tank? ;) Haha