What made you smile whilst driving?

sparks03

Not whilst driving, but standing outside the showroom earlier I witnessed an absolute tool in his newish (13 plate) Merc coming down the road at pace (this is one built up area). Anyway, he starts aiming the car towards a puddle right where 3 school kids are standing, hits the puddle, a mass of water everywhere and 3 wet kids  :swear: BUT oh the Karma, he's not realised that the puddle was caused by a collapsed man hole  :rofl:  end result one stuck up twonk sat outside the showroom with a knackered tyre, fingers crossed it'll be the rim as well   :D  

Sounds like a complete twonk.

Got what he deserved though. :D

Not whilst driving, but standing outside the showroom earlier I witnessed an absolute tool in his newish (13 plate) Merc coming down the road at pace (this is one built up area). Anyway, he starts aiming the car towards a puddle right where 3 school kids are standing, hits the puddle, a mass of water everywhere and 3 wet kids  :swear: BUT oh the Karma, he's not realised that the puddle was caused by a collapsed man hole  :rofl:  end result one stuck up twonk sat outside the showroom with a knackered tyre, fingers crossed it'll be the rim as well   :D  

Justice prevails!

Could well be worth a call to the council highways dept explaining what you saw so they can come out and have a look to save any innocent drivers accidentally doing the same and to prevent the ejut trying to claim for his damage.

Could well be worth a call to the council highways dept explaining what you saw so they can come out and have a look to save any innocent drivers accidentally doing the same and to prevent the ejut trying to claim for his damage.

Council are well aware of this. They're out every couple of months trying to sort it. It doesn't help that it does jut out a bit from the kerb and with the amount of buses and coaches that go over it, it's no surprise it drops quicker than a......... well you get the gist  ;) 

• Like 2

Sounds like a typical Mercedes driver, Hope The 3 Kids were pointing a laughing at the knob jockey

Driving up to Lancaster University, at the traffic calming narrow bit I was flashed through by a double decker bus, and the grinning driver gave me the thumbs up, I was driving the Rover V8.

Should have walked over and said, "Welcome to Preston Motors, can I interest you in a Skoda?". 

• Like 3

Sounds like a typical Mercedes driver, Hope The 3 Kids were pointing a laughing at the knob jockey

3 kids along with a swarm of them walking down the road as well, not so much pointing, some of the kids round hear aren't that polite, but a fair few expletives and interesting hand gestures  :D 

Should have walked over and said, "Welcome to Preston Motors, can I interest you in a Skoda?". 

I couldn't I was laughing too much. He must have felt like a right pillock.

A brand spanking new one of these;

w800_h533_MA13JWP_1.jpg

It looked ace. 

What happened? All of a sudden the "neue Beatle" actually looks something like an updated Beatle (Ok, a 1303 rather than a 1200 or 1300, but you can't have everything).

The mk2 Beetle was a vicitm of its time- the Mini returned and everyone had to have cute 'n' retro. I like the mk3 a lot and this really did make me smile. Almost reminded me of a Hebmuller, especially with the interior colour combination. A vast improvement over its predecessor even if it does ape the 1303. I'd be happy with any classic Beetle but that's an avenue strictly off limits. 

This glorious sight greeted me this morning at work. That car belongs to two burglars operating in the area I work in. Caught em breaking into everything from cellars to apartments. They have six police reports on them just from me an my colleagues. Of course the cops were useless and took 45 minutes to show up every time, so they were never actually arrested. But last night one of them got done for DUI after they refused to stop for a routine check.. 

Can I just say: HAHA SUCKERS!

IMG_20140211_0717171_zps5279fc99.jpg

Edited by DaKKs_152
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...