What made you smile whilst driving?

sparks03

While on school run yesterday, a female in her Mini country man had stopped in a yellow hash because she was turning right into a jam, blocking my side of the road.

My 4 yr old just said

"She shouldn't driving, should she"

:p

• Like 1

The fact that the last thing I drove with a steering wheel

was a speed boat, flat out, and with Mrs grr draped over the front of it

between two beautiful islands in the Maldives.

(Eventually) Sent from my confusing Kindle HD Fire booky

thingy using the equally confusing Tapatalk 2.

The dopes that drive at 70 between average speed cameras and hit the anchors when passing underneath them. Present's in the post. 

• Like 3

The dopes that drive at 70 between average speed cameras and hit the anchors when passing underneath them. Present's in the post.

I find that it's usually one person who does it so everybody behind has to slow down

What's worse are the people who don't understand what "average" means and break harshly for the last camera on the exit even though they have done 15mph over the limit for the past 15 miles

That's where people usually speed up

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by Harry1212
  • Like 1

Pretty sure my neighbour used to have a Rover with a V6 engine in it a few years ago

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

They do do a v6 rover 45 haha!

Yeah I know they did a V6 45 - think it out around 2000 but not for that long.

Looking at both the state of it, age of it (it was older than 2000) and the smoke coming out the back - I'm pretty confident that it wasn't a V6.

• 3 weeks later...

The (properly) old lady driving the red/ black Nissan GTR in Stafford this morning. Think she may have got a little confused when going to buy a Note :D 

• Like 2

There was this adorable german shepard puppy sitting on the rear deck of the car in front of me when I was stuck in traffic. Had a cup of coffee with the owner and the little bugger even tried to eat my finger (the dog I mean). I totally made up for the **** copper that nearly took out my left wing mirror an hour earlier.

Also, my car never fails top put a smile on my face. Even bigger smiles after Rolf Uhr does his magic. Getting Stage 2 in a few weeks over at Nordic Tuning.

The (properly) old lady driving the red/ black Nissan GTR in Stafford this morning. Think she may have got a little confused when going to buy a Note :D

could have been BossFox's gran I s'pose :D

• Like 1

Yeah I know they did a V6 45 - think it out around 2000 but not for that long. Looking at both the state of it, age of it (it was older than 2000) and the smoke coming out the back - I'm pretty confident that it wasn't a V6.

The kv6. Same engine ended up in the freelander and is meant to be really good

The 827 had the Honda v6 in out of the legend (they did an 832 as well, you'll never find one though). The earlier 825 was a v6 as well, forget the details, but it was a BBC engine and not a very good one.

Finding 2 x £1 coins in the central cup holder when I got home

I knew that I'd dropped them down the side of the seat a couple of weeks ago, and the guys who washed and mini-valeted the car at lunchtime must have retrieved them and put them there.  :hi:

So much for the Daily Mail's opinion of  "Central Europeans" coming over here.

• Like 1