GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

I'm enjoying online at the moment, regardless of the c*cks you get on there sometimes. Just get a fast car and do some drifting around corners and you'll get away from most. :thumbup:

I had someone come to help me earlier as another character kept killing me, so there are also some good online players.

If you pre-ordered the game/signed up to Social Club (can't remember which), you get the Elegy RH8 (Nissan GT-R) for free delivered to your garage when you order it through the 'Legend Motorsport' website. :)

Is online any good? Spent about an hour on there and kept getting

repeatedly killed by the same person and gave up with it...

I'm okay at the main game but far from great, is it worth me bothering

with online play?

Yeah that happens. It's annoying unless you're in the mood for it. Easy enough to switch sessions though, and you usually find one where people leave you alone.

It's much better with a couple of mates in a session to do co-op stuff with and help against people that are just on a killing spree.

Is online any good? Spent about an hour on there and kept getting

repeatedly killed by the same person and gave up with it...

I'm okay at the main game but far from great, is it worth me bothering

with online play?

Yes it is worth bothering.

I must admit i'm probably one of the annoying assholes who keeps shooting you all.

One day i'll grow up.

Created a 2nd character and had x2 people kill me straight away!!! :(

Also got annoyed earlier as i'd stolen a jet again and was just flying around. Went past a guy in a helicopter, missiles locked but decided to leave him alone. He then gets a jet and blows me up!!! Thankfully the idiot killed himself by flying into a building. :D

I still cant get any new missions. Last mission I did was the jewellery store recon.

Replayed some old missions but nothing else happens and no new missions.

I'm guessing ive got to start from the beginning again.

Can you only buy something if you've got the money? How do you buy property?

I still cant get any new missions. Last mission I did was the jewellery store recon.

Replayed some old missions but nothing else happens and no new missions.

I'm guessing ive got to start from the beginning again.

Can you only buy something if you've got the money? How do you buy property?

Are you talking in single player?? If so, property becomes available the more you progress and can only be bought when you have the money available. :thumbup:

Did i see you online about 20 mins ago as i was cruising in my van??

My game froze not long afterwards, so i just switched off. :(

Yes you did. You had the clown van IIRC.

Need to get on and level up - only lvl 10 atm

Yes you did. You had the clown van IIRC.

Need to get on and level up - only lvl 10 atm

Yes, that was it. I started off trying to recreate the A-Team van but decided to make it a clown van. I then planted some sticky bombs on it and left it parked in the road hoping to 'catch' a thief but that's when the game froze. What cars have you got at the moment??

Im enjoying GTA V online now up to level 54 or 53 . Most of the time i play it properly but last night a level 5 player kept trying to kill me all he had was a pistol, so i decided to kill him repeatedly with my assault shotgun until i called for my Buzzard attack chopper.  :devil:

Sorry bout the late reply. Yeah the racing was epic, proper took my head clean off! Lmao!! Also vRs19td thanks for making a sweet emblem :) but unfortunately my xbox 360 is now gone and the space under my tv is awaiting the arrival one the Xbox one. All my game saves etc are on a hard drive just incase I can ever use them again. I'll still use the Ifruit app and do what I can with crew.

• Like 1

Im enjoying GTA V online now up to level 54 or 53 . Most of the time i play it properly but last night a level 5 player kept trying to kill me all he had was a pistol, so i decided to kill him repeatedly with my assault shotgun until i called for my Buzzard attack chopper. :devil:

Last time someone tried doing that I kept on sticking a 10k bounty on his head, let him attempt to get away then throw a sticky bomb on his car, only lost 1k at a time but that's nothing :D