Post your facelift Yeti picture

Nick P

Last Saturday I visited a local Skoda dealer, test drive Yeti nady by the Shanghai Volkswagen.

Do you know what colour that is?

Looks like a mix of muscovado and bronze?

I quite like it.

And I must say, that when I first saw the pics of the FL I wasn't impressed but it is certainly growing on me.

Do you know what colour that is?

Looks like a mix of muscovado and bronze?

I quite like it.

And I must say, that when I first saw the pics of the FL I wasn't impressed but it is certainly growing on me.

Looks like Bronze metallic, but agree it does appear to have a Muscovado tinge to it as per the first pic.

• 1 month later...

Just come off the phone to SUK. They have confirmed that I can't change any options on my order as the factory is about to close down for Xmas break and by the time it reopens it will be build week 2 which is when it is due to be built. Its annoyed me as if I had known about these options earlier something could have been done but due to a complete lack of up to date info on the f/l yeti it is now too late for me to choose these options. I can't wait for the 3 year contract to be up and I can be rid of Skoda for good. No car is worth waiting 9 months for. 

Finally been told that our Moon White Yeti Elegance is arriving at the dealer today and can collect it on Monday. Lets hope they've ordered the correct gearbox this time. 

• Like 2

As I've always maintained the basics of the Yeti is still there and the car is still handsome.

The LED DRLs are utterly pathetic though in their light output.  A bit of sun on the chrome bits make more of a visible line than those candles.

Ours has just arrived at the dealer, will collect her next Saturday, but will pop down and get some photos when it stops raining.

L&K 170 in Muscovado with few extras -Tow Bar, Rear Camera, Electric Seat

I saw a corrida red F/L this week and really liked the look of it.  It looks nice in photo's but think it looks even better close up.  I was in 2 minds whether to go with red or candy white (like Jedoka's).  In the end I chose white ( with matterhorn alloys) but I know i'd be just as happy with the red.

Outdoor Elegance 170 - due for week 6 build, 1st March reg (hopefully)

Changes appear to be / are:

Colour ;-)

Front & back designs

Wheels

LED rear lights

Alcantara

3 spoke steering wheel

Haldex 5

Just to confirm, you specced LED rear lights as an option on the Elegance?