The next Fabia?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like it - looks Japanese to me! :thumbdwn:

Anyone know when the current Fabia's due for replacement? Time does strange things to the way a car's styling's perceived! Perhaps in the distant future I'll think it looks great - doubt it though!

Thats the same mock up as used by Auto Express, I think its far from official. I like the look of it myself. I seem to remember quite a few people not liking the look of the New Octavia when pictures were first banded around of it, hasnt stopped it being very popular .

Colour is ******

Jury is out on the design, i found in most cases, either the piccys dont do the car justice, and it looks better in real life, or Vice versa.

T'is a bit girly looking from that picture. Mind you that will be the standard base model, so shouldn't be compared to a current Fabia VRS.

I'm sure if they have a VRS model of that 'new Fabia' it would look a bit meaner at the front with bigger grills, vents etc.

A step on from the current "Larry Grayson with a flick knife" look?

:rofl:

How can an inanimate piece of machinery be compared to a deceased homosexual gameshow host with a weapon?

Or did you use a comedy crowbar just to get your analogy into the thread?

Funny though..........