Alternative fabia interior thread

pulse

Thought it'd be good to do a thread with the various interiors people have put in their fabias. So it can give people ideas and inspiration if they're wanting a change (and to show off lol).

From the straight swaps from the polos, ibiza, to the bit of messing with the mk4 golfs, leons, to the more messing with tt's and Alfa romeos etc. Not forgetting the dogs danglies- the full custom retrim jobs.

Sooo what you got?

I'll start off with my (rather boring compared to some) octavia set up.

20130810_191334_zpsd7f01968.jpg

• Like 2

Would mk5 golf rears fit as ive got some of them sat in my back bedroom off my brothers golf! Wonder if he would notice if i nicked his recaros as well

I don't think they'd be that difficult to fit mate.

Definitely possible.

Sneak them away!

Would mk5 golf rears fit as ive got some of them sat in my back bedroom off my brothers golf! Wonder if he would notice if i nicked his recaros as well

U cud get polo gti rears which drop straight in + are the same tartan so match perfectly ;)

Started out with standard vRS seats.

Then bought some Polo GT seats as I got fed up with the stupid white covers.

frontseats.jpg

rears1.jpg

Then I bought some leather vRS seats. :)

leather2.jpg

leather3.jpg

I can't be bothered with fabricating brackets and messing about.

• Like 2

Alfa Romeo GT 2007 seats in mine :).. shure ever1 has seen them whored in dif threads lol but here u go anyway ha :D

I know i've got mine in, but im still in awe whenever i see yours mate. stunning 

How difficult is it to fit the Alfa Romeo interior???

Dave.

It's quite difficult. Fitting the fronts is made a lot easier if you have a welder. 

It will take a great deal of skill to get the rears perfect. I mean ... ALOT of skill, or go to a seat trimmer.