Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Am I the only one that chuckled when seeing a post with a video of someone driving their new car... followed by a post with a photo of a car parked in a field.

Watching the video and looking at the posters' names kind of spoiled it a bit when it became obvious they weren't the same car :-(

• Like 1

Anyone have any more photos of the Metallic Grey (Dark Grey) in RS form?

I've ordered it here in Australia but none are here on display so I'm giving it a risk and ordered it. Silver looks in appealing as I already have a silver VW Polo GTI now,... Want a change

There are several pictures of metal grey vRS here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/300095-metal-grey/page-6#entry3725127

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/300095-metal-grey/page-6#entry3721043

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/300095-metal-grey/page-6#entry3721040

• Like 1

Here's mine - TSi manual

11314720923_05da66b95b_b.jpg

11314644206_a5a72b1bf1_b.jpg

11314644146_b8fc673db9_b.jpg

11314721073_f2b64b543c_b.jpg

Thanks for the Pics - I've just joined the forum and this is exactly as I've ordered - black with black package and Anthracite wheels. Hadn't seen it before today - I'm stoked, it looks great! 

• Like 3

I designed it to look like a room in the house. I built it specially for my car which was a MK4 Golf at the time but big enough for an '09 Audi A4 to fit in there. There's a full thread on ukmkivs.

There will never be any garden tools/ lawn mower/ bikes/ unused childrens toys/ paint tins/ work benches/ spiders or wood lice.

The carpet is temporary until I tile the floor although the wife wants to put in a sofa and turn it into a playroom now there's a carpet down - no chance, my daughter knows it's Daddy's Garage.

I also have to convince the building inspector that we wont live in it once he sees the double panel radiator.

• Like 3

Its funny, I can think of three skoda colours that cameras seem to struggle with, sprint yellow, moon white, and meteor grey.

Anywho, heres some of pro shots of sprint yellow...

http://www.autobild.de/bilder/seat-leon-skoda-octavia-vergleich-5040970.html#bild1

http://www.auto.cz/skoda-octavia-rs-velke-fotogalerii-75859/foto?foto=16

and my personal favourite 

skoda-octavia-rs-img_20130801_210247_zps

• Like 1

Pics work, although you can put them directly into the post  ;)

Dispute the Dec order though ....  colour wasn't available to order until mid Jan :p

On that basis I presume you changed your original order., out of interest what colour did you originally go for ?

Pics work, although you can put them directly into the post  ;)

Dispute the Dec order though ....  colour wasn't available to order until mid Jan :p

On that basis I presume you changed your original order., out of interest what colour did you originally go for ?

Originally ordered Race Blue but changed to Metal Grey once it was available. The dealer eventually manged to put through the change in colour mid Feb.

I couldn't attach the photos as it kept saying they were bigger than 2mb!

MG was my original order at end of Jan, but getting fed up with the Skoda build lottery and no build week after nearly 3 months, I plumped for a pre ordered race blue for march pick up, and couldn't be happier :)

Not sure why you had the prob, but to help out the thread, Mo1965's pics:

Oct1_zps18c8ab5f.jpg

OCT2_zps72f703c5.jpg

Oct3_zps93e6a4ff.jpg

Oct4_zps9f3abd81.jpg

Oct5_zpsb6a35ba4.jpg

• Like 3

I always said if I came into money I'd have a house that I could drive my car into the living room, a center piece if you will :)

looks fab, best of luck and many happy miles...

Here's mine nice and snug..

The wife drives it more than me but I enjoy parking it away every evening and stepping out onto carpet.

Thanks for the Pics - I've just joined the forum and this is exactly as I've ordered - black with black package and Anthracite wheels. Hadn't seen it before today - I'm stoked, it looks great! 

The do look stunning in Black :)

Finally arrived after 5 months from order: VRS TSI hatch in Metal Grey:

http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/mohamedmohideen1/library/

Not sure if I have loaded photos correctly though. Hope it works.

You should also post the links for the photos in the Metal Grey thread:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/300095-metal-grey/page-7

Can you please please do a side and 3/4 shot to see the wheels? I want to to maybe order the same wheels without black pack as I've ordered this color!

You can see several Metal Grey pictures in the thread above, although I dont think there were any pictures with the Anthracite wheels.

I have the same wheels but in silver & I think the Anthracite would look very nice with this colour.

The only reason I didn't order these was because it was extra money in Switzerland (and I knew I would scratch them completely in a few months so it wasn't worth it).

My car arrived at the dealers today, not seen it myself yet but I have photos of it from the guy who will be detailing my car. Unfortunately the pictures are of a few minor scuffs / scratches and a chip and scratch on the drivers door that needs repairing ... this makes me a sad panda :(

Hopefully I will have some pictures to share soon though once it is fixed up and has been detailed by Russell at www.reflectology.co.uk will be polished and coated with CQuartz ceramic so it will be super shiny :)

Thanks - picture was impromptu due to the seagull landing on the roof and making me jump. I'll try and get some better pictures. I really wish we'd ticked the box for sunset glass though. I'll have them tinted in time. We have a chrome grille surround too which I am beginning to think is quite rare!