Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

I've noticed that in addition to looking nice the color has the added benefit of not looking dirty the minute you get some dust on it. (At least when viewed from a bit farther away.)

Edited by kallekilponen

While on the subject of Denim Blues :)

1FDzPuQ.jpg

tlbtHFK.jpg

I like the chrome trim around the windows. Is the rear bumper protector a Skoda part?

Edited by moley

I like the chrome trim around the windows. Is the rear bumper protector a Skoda part?

Looks like standard skoda one - Part number for silver is 5E9064711B and black 5E9064711

Yes the bumper protector is the official accessory. Skoda Club Bulgaria is the Bulgarian community for Skoda enthusiats - there are regular meetings, annual national gathering etc. like Briskoda :)

[/url]">http://VRS%20%201%20of%201-2_zpsaurkhtb9.jpg

Finally got round to cleaning and waxing mine so as it was still dry and nice skies I thought I should take a pic 

F**k me, that photo is stunning.

• Like 1

Finally got round to cleaning and waxing mine so as it was still dry and nice skies I thought I should take a pic 

Great Photography, Cant wait for the weather to improve

• Like 2

Dealer said its one of the first yellow ones to pass through their chain.  Guess not many are as mad as me for the colour, but after the mk1 in yellow I had to keep with it.

Scary bright,  :devil:

Dealer said its one of the first yellow ones to pass through their chain.  Guess not many are as mad as me for the colour, but after the mk1 in yellow I had to keep with it.

Scary bright,  :devil:

Just been on Google Earth........I swear that thing is so bright I just saw it from Space. :peek: :p

Just been on Google Earth........I swear that thing is so bright I just saw it from Space. :peek: :p

Lol!, funny you should say as if you knew where I lived, you can see my old yellow one on the driveway..... damn google spies....

• Like 1

Lol!, funny you should say as if you knew where I lived, you can see my old yellow one on the driveway..... damn google spies....

Don't worry,I'm not a spy..................................

I'm with the Inland Revenue.....mwa ha ha :angel::x

Wow,

Now find me someone that doesn't find the metal grey stunning. Such a shame that Dorset is quite a bit away from Luxembourg...you could work your magic on my car. I cleaned it over the weekend, but it doesn't look anywhere near as nice.The weather's crap here, though.

But I'm now convinced that the anthracite wheels work well with the metal grey and black pack (Mine came with the silver Crystals winter wheels and they are still on at the moment)

• Like 1

Wow,

Now find me someone that doesn't find the metal grey stunning. Such a shame that Dorset is quite a bit away from Luxembourg...you could work your magic on my car. I cleaned it over the weekend, but it doesn't look anywhere near as nice.The weather's crap here, though.

But I'm now convinced that the anthracite wheels work well with the metal grey and black pack (Mine came with the silver Crystals winter wheels and they are still on at the moment)

You pay for the travel and I'll pop over  :D

Cheers though, it is a good combination that works well in my opinion 

Thats a stunning vehicle,it should be on a celebratory plinth somewhere,a la Top Gear India.