Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

18 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Bonnet cover to reduce stone chips or to keep dead insects to a minimum?:blink:

I'm hoping both... 

The MkII had paint that chipped whenever you gave the car a hard stare. (Admittedly it was black, so it may not have been as tough as the white - time will tell).

Only plan on wearing the 'bra' for long haul during the summer so I don't have to spend forever trying to remove baked-on insect innards. And I do mean baked-on...IMG_20180628_171314.thumb.jpg.96d3fe2185196bf764ea1eb5e4640440.jpg

Edited by Rab-k
32°

49 minutes ago, BGB said:

Washday - spotless inside and out! Parked in the garage with a full tank of gas and put on battery reconditioning - satisfied!

5b36112f38989_Bilde29_06.2018124104.thumb.jpg.81b225bdaf7fb7c901b71716e6a24b87.jpg

5b36112b2ebb1_Bilde29_06.2018124055.thumb.jpg.c9c5fcf94448bda93023630157695f72.jpg

When you walk back to it, it will be dirty again already... :)

#whitecarlife

• Haha 1

Cleaned the fleet before it got too hot. Before those with negative comments about my DIY bonnet stripes I don't care what you think because it's not leased and it's not yours, so go troll someone else. I like it when people show a bit of imagination and personalise their car or life would be very boring if we all drove standard cars. Enjoy this glorious weather!B)

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

I love how having an opinion that someone doesn’t agree with is now trolling. 

As you say. Your car and all that but you can personalise and be individual without using cheap graphics. 

14 minutes ago, Czechers said:

Actually I quite like the stripes. Presumably they come off easily enough if you had a change of heart? :)

Yeah only from Halfords, easy to peel off. Might get the car wrapped at some stage because the clear top coat lacquer seems to scratch very easily on Pearl Black. At least it doesn't look like an unmarked Police car anymore, was causing lots of people to brake.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

At least it doesn't look like an unmarked Police car anymore, was causing lots of people to brake.

Isn't that half the fun? 

Your stripes aren't for me but I love a stealthy look, cars now (just) over 300hp but is "old man red" with silver alloys and nothing done to the exterior. Means I get ignored by folk in their revved up BMW/Fiesta ST while sitting at lights, instead of them trying to race me constantly. 

I'm getting old. 

12 minutes ago, Saints92 said:

Isn't that half the fun? 

Your stripes aren't for me but I love a stealthy look, cars now (just) over 300hp but is "old man red" with silver alloys and nothing done to the exterior. Means I get ignored by folk in their revved up BMW/Fiesta ST while sitting at lights, instead of them trying to race me constantly. 

I'm getting old. 

At 53 am also classed as old but never tried bonnet stripes until now. Welcome to the 300 club!:D

3 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Just for Nidza cleaned the camera lens on my I Phone 4, enjoy!

You need a better camera then, still nothing in focus. ;) 

Edited by logiclee

1 hour ago, shyVRS245 said:

Just for Nidza cleaned the camera lens on my I Phone 4, enjoy!

image.jpg

Stripes not for me.  I think they suit 1970s US Muscle Cars best. 

But, ETTO. 

• Like 2