Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

2 minutes ago, Petunet said:

Well... We have seen some pictures here of trailers filled with wood.

Here's mine:

28078949508_7f4e264582_o.jpg

Live in smokeless zone so burning wood to keep warm not really an option here unless your hobby is constructing fences out of random bits of tree.

6 minutes ago, Petunet said:

My fence building skills are shown above so...no.

Just announced on the news it's HOTTEST May Day Bank Holiday weather ever recorded reaching 25.1 degrees before noon (12:00 BST). Conclusion is that global warming caused by SCANDINAVIANS burning lots of wood!!!!!!!!!!B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I recognise a great sense of humour when I read one. Not that there was much sense in what you said...... and actually not a huge quantity of humour either. Still I identified with something there.  ;)

1 minute ago, Vilho said:

@shyVRS245 Thanks, wheels are 19" Brock b38 shiny black and car is lowered with H&R 40mm springs.

Thanks still trying to decide between H & R or Eibach, also will probably go all in with front strut brace and hollow front/rear uprated anti-roll bars with poly bushes to tighten up the handling before I give any more power as VRS245 brakes are well up to the task.:D

1 hour ago, shyVRS245 said:

They pinched your badges off the tailgate!:biggrin:

Oh no sir - I did that the day after I got the car. I like the car as I like my women, with a clean behind :tongueout:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pittsy said:

How the hell can you do a wash in 20mins, it takes me that long to get my gear out:biggrin:

Haha it was the motivation that the kids were occupied with the paddling pool .... And not "helping"

18 hours ago, TTodorov said:

@hrk555, nice one!

Can you please do a closer photo of the front doors and the front sign above the tyre. First time I see this trim level..

Hi - as for the trim level its not quite the standard "Sport". Changes from the stock "Sport":

- Before delivery i had them swap the 18" Black with 18" Silver alloys (just personal preference)

- Sport normally comes with silver grille surround not black

- Roof cross rails are after market

- Yes the badge is the "Sport Line" (from superskoda). Tacky maybe :), in my defence the "Sport" came with no badging at all, so I added these.

- I also replaced the 8" Bolero entertainment system with a 10" Dasaita Android 8 unit - plug and play and a very worthy upgrade if anyone is considering it for about $400US. 

• Like 1

New wheels creamvRS?  I like!  They look gunmetal grey in colour, which I think goes a little better with the dark blue.

Details - size, offset, make?

Cheers, Jonhonz.

10 hours ago, Johnonz said:

New wheels creamvRS?  I like!  They look gunmetal grey in colour, which I think goes a little better with the dark blue.

Details - size, offset, make?

Cheers, Jonhonz.

Yup! Summer time, stepped away from matt black and went to gun metal Pretoria reps.

19x8.5j ET45 - From CMWheels (Pretoria reps) - Wrapped in 235/35/19 Vredestein Ultrac Vortis

cheers :D