My experience of a Hybrid fabia and modifying thoughts

ajs_vrs

Basically what I was trying to say was big bhp/torque counts for nothing if you can't put the power down and it doesn't handle so why not buy a car that does. I mean a fwd diesel that only revs to 5k with 200+ bhp doesn't make sense to me but as I've said before, each to there own

Reality

Tbh i feel the other way

If you dont like the way this part of the forum is heading, stop coming here?

Or stop posting in it? I know you wont and dont expect you to, you enjoy stirring things. Whether you are right or wrong in this thread you come across as bitter and determined to prove irrelevant points.

• Like 4

No issue here. If you read what i said on page 1 youll understand.

I said i cant see the point in going further than a stage 1 remap.

Then there was talk of how stage 2 fabias pull through the gears (upto 5k lol) so i suggested if you wanted a car that really pulled through the gears then why not go fo a type r OR SIMULAR which does everything straight out the box and can actually put its power on the black stuff???

Then for some reason it turned into a civic v fabia thread with me apparently claiming they are super cars and so on lol

Pulls through the gear to 'just 5K (lol)' still faster than a type R :D

Yes I went there.

I don't get any issues putting my power down, never do Grand Prix starts, inside wheels spin when exiting corners as expected but traction is controlled with your foot....

• Like 1

Oh wow!

My first question is, why would come here when your not an owner so don't require info or have info to share? Thats before the starting of the argument thing. 

I'mma go back to instagrizzle till I need something 

• Like 1

Lol I think it may be some peoples first car on here. Drive some real cars and wake up and smell the coffee. In the mean time just keep blowing them civics away hahaha

Not at all.

4 cars

4 bikes.

Pulls through the gear to 'just 5K (lol)' still faster than a type R :D

Yes I went there.

Pure animal lol, I'm holding you responsible for this thread going down the pan pmsl.

And just my opinion on all this the civic was in the wrong gear crap it's abit **** if you've got to drive down the motorway in 3rd gear incase someone wants to race without giving it the big I was in the wrong gear. They bought the car that only has power up the top of the revs so if them having to shift down and end up getting beat by a fabia then it's their problem really. If Tom got beat he wouldn't of said oh I was on the wrong radio station so I wasn't ready so I don't buy the wrong gear as a excuse

Pure animal lol, I'm holding you responsible for this thread going down the pan pmsl.

And just my opinion on all this the civic was in the wrong gear crap it's abit **** if you've got to drive down the motorway in 3rd gear incase someone wants to race without giving it the big I was in the wrong gear. They bought the car that only has power up the top of the revs so if them having to shift down and end up getting beat by a fabia then it's their problem really. If Tom got beat he wouldn't of said oh I was on the wrong radio station so I wasn't ready so I don't buy the wrong gear as a excuse

Haha I was in a bad mood and still am, been working nights so I'm ****ed and currently running the tanks off Jack3d brutal stuff.

The civic is a nice car but I love the vtec

Vs Fabia war. Although the DC5 and DC2 Tegs are nice motors. Shame they don't come with a PD130 engine ;)

I have surprised a civic type r before. No racing he simply chased me into a roundabout with a plan of taking the inside line and leaving the roundabout onto the dual carriageway ahead of me. Seeing his intentions I left it in 3rd and made sure I was on boost we left. I think he had a little moment as a smokey derv pulled on him. 

I didn't smash him etc but was nice to know he probably grew a little respect for the plucky derv then and there.

Guest BigJase88

Oh jase.....f*ck off mate and stick to your rep car. Just get a life and stop posting ****.

Tool

I know what id rather be seen in and drive... And its not made in CZ thats for sure

Edited by BigJase88

Guest BigJase88

Will you be able to though?

Will you be able to pull yourself away from playing with yourself over remapped fabia graphs?

Ah thats true I do love a good jizz over a nice smooth torque curve. Question is can you pull yourself away for playing with yourself while being a complete **** on a forum where no one would ever take your advice because 90% of the people on here think you are the biggest "tool" on here.