Owners Poll: Which colour vRS do you own/have ordered?

What colour vRS have you gone for?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. What colour vRS do you own/have ordered?

• Corrida Red
    • Candy White
    • Meteor Grey
    • Black Magic
    • Rio Red
    • Brilliant Silver
    • Race Blue
    • Sprint Yellow
    • Rallye Green

Got mine almost 3 weeks ago - Race Blue.. It was either that or black or white - I had a black Octy Mk 2, and SWMBO ordered her car in white - so I went with the blue.

You will love it - Got mine on the 20th Nov, went to the Midlands meet in Telford on 23rd of Nov - that was the first drive out in it.

Not got much on the specs - privacy glass, Sat Nav upgrade - but I bloody love it..  nice smooth drive.. responsive, bitch on fuel if you push it, but I didn't buy it for fuel - I part ex'd a 1.6 Tdi Octy.

• 1 month later...

Green is nice and matches the Skoda theme interior night dash.

Did consider White for a while to add contrast with the black pack and wheels - looks better on the estate with sunroof

Finally choose Racing Blue as the wife likes that as much as me. A few too many white (utility) and grey cars around these parts.

Race Blue, due in March, had a Black mk2 always seems to look dirty, hope the blue will fair better.

Sadly not much better.  Mine looked filthy after 1 day.  To be fair the weather could be better so that hasn't helped. Silver seems to be the only colour that has any hope of not looking dirty 2 minutes after you finish cleaning it.

Black magic

post-107268-0-15099100-1386410065.jpg

Is that a roof aerial I see there?  Mine's built into the glass. What's that for?