Get your beads out

Sparkly

I really am amazed how well the Fusso has done, aided and abetted by the Megs ultimate top-ups. This from tonight - the Fusso went on in September. The car spends its days outside and its nights indoors, so it has had everything winter could have thrown at it. I'm planning a deep-clean strip back to bare paint and start again next month, but from a protection view-point I don't think I need to! (I'm going to do it anyway though:)).

image.png.40e382fb5c3ba0877916b58b4368c98f.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just a quick one from me - BSD over some ageing C2v3....

From an overnight rain shower...

0M6rsZePy8gdZNcWOsc6s6vL3K-_izsyukaDOEN9

That shot of the Adams and Fusso99 above looks epic! Tempted by both, but will need to run down other wax and QD stocks first :D 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On my way to work this morning and I've got beadsies!! 😁

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

Gaz

Edited by 132
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RicardoM said:

Is this topic some sort of new fetish?? It's 5 years old and people still stare at beads...🤤

How can it be new if it's five years old?  C'mon Ricardo, try an' keep up 🙄😘

Gaz

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RicardoM said:

Is this topic some sort of new fetish?? It's 5 years old and people still stare at beads...🤤

We don't get much rain in the UK so folk rush outside to capture the moment. Apparently it's very exciting for those who have the time/inclination to polish their car.:tongueout:

Edited by shyVRS245
missing word

Some Bouncers done and dusted si edition on top of bilt hamber double speed wax. Really liking this stuff, great gloss and sickness and so far I'd say lasts about 6 weeks before needing to top up. Reminds me of sonax bsd with more gloss and less longevity. 

20190709_100053.jpg

20190709_100046_001.jpg

20190710_144210.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I gave the car a quick wash Saturday with the intention of trying a couple of new products.

Bilt Hamber Auto Foam was one, seems better at removing/loosening dirt than the Valet Pro I was using, I was  thinking of getting one of these: https://www.highdefinitiondetail.co.uk/products/nilfisk-c-series-quick-release-short-trigger-gun-with-quick-release-nozzles anyone used one and how did you find it ?

And the second was Gyeon Q2M Wetcoat, which I sprayed onto a wet car, pressure washed off, intended to hose of the car and towel dry what was left, but it started raining so I packed everything up and went inside 😛

Considering the lack of effort required (literally mist on wet car, PW off), the shine and beading is very good, no idea how long it will last 🤔

I took these this morning.

GeZTc0q.jpg

Enl9D4Z.jpg

TWybCoy.jpg

Edited by Mr Grump
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Looking good.

Which Alien Magic product? Krypton?

Argon. :)

The Q2M Wetcoat is still beading well on both cars.

Edited by Mr Grump

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought a new pressure washer so decided to give the car it’s first wash. Used Kärcher snow foam & shampoo that came with the washer (pretty useless) and Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic wet wax (initial impressions are it’s great). Happy with the beading and reflections 

1FBED781-7A1A-48BB-B3D7-C10CDB8780FA.jpeg

Edited by Samstan
Better photo

3 hours ago, Samstan said:

Bought a new pressure washer so decided to give the car it’s first wash. Used Kärcher snow foam & shampoo that came with the washer (pretty useless) and Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic wet wax (initial impressions are it’s great). Happy with the beading and reflections 

1FBED781-7A1A-48BB-B3D7-C10CDB8780FA.jpeg

What a striking colour. Fabulous.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...