December orders club! pull up a chair, we could be here a while

Sorry :angel:

What's different with your spec? It could be one option you've got that could be holding it up, or even the colour.

I've gone For a spec identical to yours, including colour. Mines also has canton and simply clever pack spec'd too.

Ps I dont hate you really, I'm just lashing out to relieve skoda induced tension!

Update from my dealer today.

BW15 provisional.

History for me was:

Ordered 10th dec.

bw 21

Bw 19

No build week.

Bw 15

So possibly delivery end of April which is about a month later than I was hoping.

Spec: vrs estate tsi dsg

Pretty much every spec option excluding sunroof, electric boot and variable floor.

Ordered 19/12/13 vRS estate diesel DSG in race blue. Winter pack, spare wheel, mitsumi, sunset glass, power tailgate and variable boot floor.

This week I was given a build week for the first time, BW21.

Dealer called me last week and im now showing BW17 (was BW19).

VRS TDI Hatch in Candy White with only options cruise and spare wheel Ordered 23/12/13

Just had a phone call from my dealer,

My car has been built and is on a train to Germany!

I was quoted BW12

Ordered 1st December.

Should have it in my mucky mitts by the end of the month :)

I seem to be a fortunate one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a phone call from my dealer,

My car has been built and is on a train to Germany!

I was quoted BW12

Ordered 1st December.

Should have it in my mucky mitts by the end of the month :)

I seem to be a fortunate one!!

wow well done..still no order to these cars being built by the look of it

Dealer called me last week and im now showing BW17 (was BW19).

VRS TDI Hatch in Candy White with only options cruise and spare wheel Ordered 23/12/13

Wow I ordered the exact same as you on the same day - only difference is that I have no build date ......

What's that all about !

Going to sulk now

Ordered my Octy VRS DSG TDI Estate on Nov 16th, factory order placed at the start of December (due to dealer allocation issues).

Still no build week, I was promised March delivery by dealer, as my lease vehicle expired on the 11th March.

Dealer was initially rubbish (Ridgeway, Skoda), but they have taken £400 off my order for the inconvenience and have offered a temp replacement vehicle for a week or so in April, whilst I am getting married!

Skoda UK were apologetic, but they seem to be able to offer nothing other than a sympathetic "oh, we have no control over the factory" ear.

It had BETTER be worth the wait!

Has anyone received a VRS Estate order from December yet?

Well, SkodaUK rang.. bad news.

Lead time is now advised as 28 weeks for the estate, no indication why.

Some good news is that SUK have advised that if there is no build in the factory for my car by wk20 they are obliged to provide me with a vehicle.

Watch this space.

Spoke to Skoda UK today and only extra info I have is the order number.

I don't have a build week yet, so a bit annoying people are getting build weeks who have ordered after me.

I ordered on 24/12/2013, I didn't ask when the car was ordered by the dealer, as I wasn't sure whether Skoda contacted the dealer when a customer phoned them.

It's official, my car was set for build week 12 and it was built last Friday, according to SUK (yesterday) it is waiting for transport to the port. So hopefully in 2 weeks time I should hear that it is ready for collection  :rock:

• Like 1

So following this I have just phoned SUK such and appropriate abbreviation!

My short lived BW 21 has now just dissappeared and turned back into no date.  And as above the leadtime is now 28 weeks on estates...................

Really getting fed up now with the rubbish attitude from Skoda.  It really shouldn't be this hard to get them to take our money and the worst bit is that they really don't seem at all bothered.

Volvo Demonstrator arriving on friday

Edited by studog

I've emailed my dealer today, asking for both an update and the loan of their vrs demonstrator for a day to rekindle my enthusiasm for the deal. That'll also give me the chance to offer it up to the drive/garage.

Ordered a vRS tdi around 3rd of December race blue, standard cruise control, sunset glass Amundsen,spare wheel.

Originally quoted a 12 week lead time Suk have been called and said dealer should have quoted 20 weeks. Don't think dealer would have misled at the point of deal but I could be wrong.

My main issue is that Suk will not commit to a firm date. I have been looking at plan b options and a local VW dealer can offer me a CC Rline in stock for a similar monthly pcp.

Really had my heart set on the vRS but need some clarity on a bw soon as losing all hope current expectation is a bw of w20 but they won't put it in writing.

Dealer has put a couple of new tyres on my current motor as a good will gesture.

Really disappointed with the whole experience to date.

Just received another update from my dealer.

My car left Germany this morning, should be in the UK over the weekend and up into Scotland by Wednesday. They will be doing the pre delivery and inspection plus a valet and I shall have the car by next weekend.

• Like 1