2013 vrs interior in my mk2 vrs.... Yummy! Pics inside!

Looks good, and kudos for buying them and then finding out whether they fit or not :D

For the rear base, you may be able to find someone who can swap the fabric over, from the Mk3 base onto your existing Mk2 one?

Likely to be due to another unfortunate incident - perhaps the car has been written off due to collision but the interior is salvageable. 

That's usually how they come about, from this age of car.

Seats look great especially red on red.

Can't help but look at them and think...Bet Skoda saved a fortune on the production costs of the new seats. All in one design, 2 fabrics, less base plastics etc.

Like the shape though of the new ones, bit sportier.

Seats look great especially red on red.

Can't help but look at them and think...Bet Skoda saved a fortune on the production costs of the new seats. All in one design, 2 fabrics, less base plastics etc.

Like the shape though of the new ones, bit sportier.

well i can see at least 3 fabrics there, a red one, the side bolster one and the main seat base one

well i can see at least 3 fabrics there, a red one, the side bolster one and the main seat base one

Leather and fabric is 2, no matter how many colours there are.

Leather, fabric and alcantara is 3.

But they look great still.

Looks very nice indeed, I look forward to seeing the finished product with the rear seats.

The only thing I'm not sure on is whether the red stripe on the seats works or not, but thats just being really picky!

Thanks for the feed back gents, im over the moon with my purchase!

Tonight i tackled the job of swaping the seat covers from new to old, all went ad smooth as it could and the bench is now fully fitted! It still needs a little tweaking but its 90% there!

Ill grab some pics if the rest to orrow for intrested people!

I just have the door inserts to wrap now, im a vehicle wrapper so it would be rude not to, what we thinking, gloss red ir gloss black???

IM hoping that the door cards will arrive soon and i can fit them up and see what happens!