Show us ur Monte

Sixty7

Found another from around a year ago, need some more up-to-date ones I think :giggle:

8688869458_1cd8340943_z.jpg

TP

I like the mudflaps are they dealer fitted...?? only asking as we asked about mudflaps but were told they might not fit correctly because of the arches....

I like the mudflaps are they dealer fitted...?? only asking as we asked about mudflaps but were told they might not fit correctly because of the arches....

See the link here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/257664-fabia-monte-carlo-rallyflap-kit-update/?p=3216439

Guest garpat32

I've just replaced the headlights for Nightbreaker unlimited, put some chrome indicators in also.

Not keen on the LED sidelights I have at the minute though :bandit:

IMG_20140220_152947_zps0dd1c9c2.jpg

IMG_20140220_153026_zps14bbe309.jpg

Have to say garpat that wrapped roof is definitely growing on me :)

Are those the Osrams in the first picture? I will be changing the sidelights in my new one to the Osram "Cool Blue" I have in mine at the moment ;)

Update on my car situation for all interested: Pick up the new Monte Tech Estate on Saturday, 10:00AM! :D

No the Skoda ones as your dealer suggests don't fit. Therefore I approached Performance Creations and along with other forum members helped them design some specifically for the Monte, as nothing was available when we bought ours;

http://www.performancecreations.co.uk/skoda-fabia-mk2-monte-carlo-2013-on-mudflaps-1297-p.asp

TP

FINALLY GOT MY CAR TODAY!  :rofl:

Starting a project thread but here's two photos from today just after getting it home, which do it so much more justice than the ones at the dealer.

692ofn.jpg

1osk6x.jpg

Car drives a treat, really surprised how quiet it is and how powerful it is! Loosened up a little but can tell it'll keep on easing in for a few thousand miles. Had a massive grin the whole way back (Nothing to do with the fact I was following/leading my dad back in the green car ;) )

Happy happy happy!

• Like 4

Some picture of my Monte on a trip to Anglesey when I first got it.

Only changes so far are -

Osram Nightbreaker plus headlights

CREE LED DRLS

Interior LEDS

However, Im ordering some H&R Lowering springs soon and spacing the wheels out. Im also planning on tinting the rear lights :)

post-92829-0-47207800-1393150712_thumb.jpg

post-92829-0-65150100-1393150734_thumb.jpg

post-92829-0-22571200-1393150744_thumb.jpg

post-92829-0-21278400-1393150758_thumb.jpg

post-92829-0-91905900-1393150772_thumb.jpg

• Like 2